Googles V2 + Samsung S21
121 1 2-24 07:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tobias123
New

Germany

Hello everyone
So today I tried to connect the DJI Googles V2 with my Samsung S21 and it cannot connect.
I do get a notification on the Samsung saying there is water in my charging port when I use a USB-C cable to connect Googles V2 and Samsung S21.
However, I have never had that issue with my phone and I charge my phone with the same cable that I tried to connect to the Googles V2.
Yes I have updated latest Version on phone and im not sure how to do it in the Googles V2 if thats even possible without getting a connection the phone.

Thank you.

2-24 07:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. There are two connection methods:
Methods I: Use a USB-C OTG cable and a Type-C or Lightning cable to connect an Android phone/iOS phone to DJI FPV Goggles V2. (The USB-C OTG cable’s Type-C port must be connected to the DJI FPV Goggles V2)
Methods II: Use a Type-C to Type-C or Type-C to Lightning cable to connect an Android phone/iOS phone to DJI FPV Goggles V2.
If the issue persists after trying both, please follow the procedures below. Feel free to skip steps that have already been tried:
1. Ensure that the DJI Fly app is the latest version
2. Connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 to DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series) to refresh the firmware.
3. If an OTG cable is being used, ensure that the cable is connected to the goggles, and the data cable is connected to the mobile phone.
4. We recommend using the DJI USB-C cable for Android mobile phones. Try replacing it if it still fails.
5. If possible, use another OTG cable for cross-testing.
Have a nice day.
2-24 21:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules