390 3 2-24 08:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amitushka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 206220 ft
Netherlands

Hello everybody,
First of all plzz iam totally new in the drone world so dont count me on it if i say something dumb thats becaz idont have the knowlegde about this,not so long ago i bought the mini 4 pro and after 1week i thought hmm lil sound here & there  would be awesome so i bought the mic 2 with 2 transmitters and 1 receiver,but i start get frustrated becaz when i hook the receiver on my RC 2 i can see that all is working caz i see the green line on my transmitter go up & down but when i go check the video after recording i dont get any audio at all!,..plzz if there is somebody that know what iam doing wrong i would appreciate it so so much,thank you!
2-24 08:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, we have not finished adapting the DJI Mic 2 to DJI RC 2. Preliminary tests show that you can connect the DJI Mic receiver to the Type-C interface (Host Type-C for DJI RC) at the bottom of the remote controller, and then use the screen recording function of the remote controller to record the audio of the DJI Mic 2 transmitter. If you have purchased these two devices and have any error during use, please record a video showing the usage process and send the video to us. We will report to DJI engineers for further confirmation.
2-25 01:16
Use props
Amitushka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 206220 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-25 01:16
Hello, we have not finished adapting the DJI Mic 2 to DJI RC 2. Preliminary tests show that you can connect the DJI Mic receiver to the Type-C interface (Host Type-C for DJI RC) at the bottom of the remote controller, and then use the screen recording function of the remote controller to record the audio of the DJI Mic 2 transmitter. If you have purchased these two devices and have any error during use, please record a video showing the usage process and send the video to us. We will report to DJI engineers for further confirmation.

Hi Mindy tnx for ur reply are you saying that i can only use it  with screen recording?
I saw some videos on youtube where they was using the dji mic 2 on a RC 2.
I thought i was doing something wrong in the settings.this is terrible news 349 euro i payed for it
2-26 02:33
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Amitushka Posted at 2-26 02:33
Hi Mindy tnx for ur reply are you saying that i can only use it  with screen recording?
I saw some videos on youtube where they was using the dji mic 2 on a RC 2.
I thought i was doing something wrong in the settings.this is terrible news 349 euro i payed for it

Yes, you can connect the DJI Mic 2 receiver to the Type-C interface at the bottom of the remote controller to record the audio of the DJI Mic 2 transmitter during screen recording.
2-27 00:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules