DJI RS 3 Mini/ FUJIFILM - Focus lagging
392 6 2-24 09:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimenER
lvl.1

Norway

I recently bought a DJI RS 3 Mini for using with my Fujifilm X-S10. I´ve updated all firmware:  DJI Ronin app, Camera firmware and lens. The USB C cable is correctly  placed in the RSS input, connection mode: USB TETHER SHOOTING AUTO and  manual focus is on. The DJI Ronin app is showing that all axes are excellently balanced.

Everything should work nicely by now. But when I turn the focus wheel on the DJI RS 3  MINI, the focus starts jumping unevenly by it self. Jumping many steps  forward and then backwards while turning the wheel the other way.. I  tried both focus speed 10 to 100 by changing the value in the  APP/Create/Camera Settings/Focus Speed creation (It just do the same a  little bit slower or faster).

Any suggestions?

2-24 09:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SimenER. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2-25 20:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SimenER. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to confirm some information:

1. The video does not show the operation process of the customer's gimbal control, can you please re-film how to control the RS3 Mini's front wave wheel for control?

2 Please confirm if the front wave wheel of RS3Mini is selected to control the rotation of the tilt axis of the gimbal, is there any abnormality in the process of controlling the rotation?

3. What is the Dial Speed of RS3 Mini?

4. What is the lens model of the Fujifilm XS-10 camera?

We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
3-3 22:43
Use props
SimenER
lvl.1

Norway

1. The video does not show the operation process of the customer's gimbal control, can you please re-film how to control the RS3 Mini's front wave wheel for control?

I used the front wave wheel with a slow and controlled motions

2 Please confirm if the front wave wheel of RS3Mini is selected to control the rotation of the tilt axis of the gimbal, is there any abnormality in the process of controlling the rotation?

The joystick for rotations works perfectly (all axes are excellently balanced)

3. What is the Dial Speed of RS3 Mini?

I tried dial speed from 0 - 50 to 100. I also changed the smoothness, but that did unfortunately not change anything.

4. What is the lens model of the Fujifilm XS-10 camera?

The lens model is a Fujinon 35 1:2. We also tried some other other lenses in the shop i bought. We had the same problem with those
3-13 05:00
Use props
SimenER
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-3 22:43
Hi, SimenER. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to confirm some information:

Any suggestions?
4-9 07:49
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for the reply, SimenER. We'll forward your answers to our relevant team.
4-11 06:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SimenER. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
4-16 04:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules