DJI mini 4 not pairing
1194 22 2-25 16:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 740128 ft
Brazil

My DJI Mini 4 lost connection and is no longer pairing I did the step by step, activated the RC2 and put the drone in connection mode, but it can't find the drone... I did a factory reset on the RC 2, updated it and it's not connecting Is there any way to reset the Drone?

2-25 16:22
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Download the dji assistant 2 for consumers, and use it to refresh the firmware on the drone and controller. Also try logging out and back into your DJI account.
2-25 19:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please try the steps below?
1. Ensure that both the aircraft and controller are powered on.
2. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on.
3. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.
4. Please switch the linking method between “Linking with the app” and “Linking with combination buttons”.
Remote controller (DJI RC 2): C1 + C2 + Record button
Aircraft: Press and hold the Power button on the aircraft for four seconds to prepare to link.
5. If it is invalid, check whether the remote controller has been updated to the latest version. Connect the remote controller to the app (make sure to connect Wifi or a hotspot when using RC with a built-in screen). After the connection is successful, check whether there is a prompt to update the firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version and try linking again.
6. Please connect the aircraft to the computer, check the aircraft firmware version in the DJI Assistant 2, and try linking after updating or refreshing the aircraft’s firmware to the latest version. You can download the Assistant 2 here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2-25 19:19
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

I Did all of steps , install app dji assistant 2, app download import and instal the update, but after the drone restart and return the same firmware, and ask to upgrade.
I Bought in Portugal, but actualy I´m a trip im Brasil and I nedd Help to repair urgent.
2-26 15:08
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-25 19:19
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please try the steps below?
1. Ensure that both the aircraft and controller are powered on.
2. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on.

I Did all of steps , install app dji assistant 2, app download import and instal the update, but after the drone restart and return the same firmware, and ask to upgrade.
I Bought in Portugal, but actualy I´m a trip im Brasil and I nedd Help to repair urgent.

screem after updated

screem after updated
2-26 15:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nei_BR Posted at 2-26 15:15

Hi. May we know what happens when you upgrade it again from the app? Thank you.
2-27 02:02
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675233 ft
Philippines

I have the same problem with my mini 4 pro after updating the drone to the latest firmware, my drone keeps disconnecting to the rc2
2-29 04:41
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675233 ft
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 02:02

I have same problem, drone connection issue to RC 2 after firmware update
2-29 04:42
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 02:02

I tryed some times, and looks like that no record the new firmware and doesn`t work
2-29 13:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nei_BR Posted at 2-29 13:53
I tryed some times, and looks like that no record the new firmware and doesn`t work

Have you also tried updating or refreshing the remote controller firmware using the DJI Assistant 2? Will it be fine if you show us a video of the linking operation after updating both the remote controller and aircraft? Thank you for your patience.
3-2 01:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 2-29 04:42
I have same problem, drone connection issue to RC 2 after firmware update

Hi, Djan. I have replied to you on this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid3257631. Thank you for your patience.
3-2 01:05
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 3-2 01:03
Have you also tried updating or refreshing the remote controller firmware using the DJI Assistant 2? Will it be fine if you show us a video of the linking operation after updating both the remote controller and aircraft? Thank you for your patience.

Hi Tony, I tried to update firmware using DJI Assistant 2, and step by step, downloaded, tranfer, and whe it goes to update in 27% it drops in show me the error on update, restart and apper the message " Firmware incompatibility detected between some modules and currente device. Update your firmware?
when I cofirm goes back to V01.00.02100, In short, the drone does not update to version v01.00.0300 and does not pair with RC2
3-8 16:58
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 3-2 01:03

Hi Tony, I tried to update firmware using DJI Assistant 2, and step by step, downloaded, tranfer, and whe it goes to update in 27% it drops in show me the error on update, restart and apper the message " Firmware incompatibility detected between some modules and currente device. Update your firmware?
when I cofirm goes back to V01.00.02100, In short, the drone does not update to version v01.00.0300 and does not pair with RC2
3-8 16:59
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

Nei_BR Posted at 3-8 16:59
Hi Tony, I tried to update firmware using DJI Assistant 2, and step by step, downloaded, tranfer, and whe it goes to update in 27% it drops in show me the error on update, restart and apper the message " Firmware incompatibility detected between some modules and currente device. Update your firmware?

I live and Bought the drone in Portugal, but I`ll stay more 3 moths in Brazil, could you help me on local service assistence to send the drone to fix it.
Thank you
3-8 17:01
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

I live and Bought the drone in Portugal, but I`ll stay more 3 months in Brazil, could you help me on local service assistence to send the drone to fix it.
Thank you
3-8 17:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi Tony, I tried to update firmware using DJI Assistant 2, and step by step, downloaded, tranfer, and whe it goes to update in 27% it drops in show me the error on update, restart and apper the message " Firmware incompatibility detected between some modules and currente device. Update your firmware?

Hi. Will it be fine if you post a photo showing the errors when trying to update the drone? Also as you requested, you can check the nearest authorized service center in your location by using this link: https://www.dji.com/global/service/repair/centers. You can also submit a Repair Request on the DJI website or use this link: https://repair.dji.com/. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
3-10 04:40
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 04:40
Hi. Will it be fine if you post a photo showing the errors when trying to update the drone? Also as you requested, you can check the nearest authorized service center in your location by using this link: https://www.dji.com/global/service/repair/centers. You can also submit a Repair Request on the DJI website or use this link: https://repair.dji.com/. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Follow some photos, and the sequence, the app dowload, tranfer and start instalation, after some minutes, stay static on 27% and restart and return with the mesage "firmware imcompatible... and reinstal the old version....
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 20.06.43.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 20.06.43.png
3-13 04:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nei_BR Posted at 3-13 04:55
Follow some photos, and the sequence, the app dowload, tranfer and start instalation, after some minutes, stay static on 27% and restart and return with the mesage "firmware imcompatible... and reinstal the old version....

Hi. We recommend sending the unit back to DJI for checking. You can submit a repair application via Online Repair Request.. We appreciate your patience.
3-16 01:49
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 01:49
Hi. We recommend sending the unit back to DJI for checking. You can submit a repair application via Online Repair Request.. We appreciate your patience.

I´m so sad in ths aspect of DJI Product, I´m in trip and the local support inform that my case same in garaty I will need to pay a cost of maitenence, same as problem is a factory or by my equipment
3-16 12:32
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 01:49
Hi. We recommend sending the unit back to DJI for checking. You can submit a repair application via Online Repair Request.. We appreciate your patience.

I´m so sad in this aspect of DJI Product, I´m in trip and the local support inform that my case same in garanty I will need to pay a cost of maitenence, same as problem is a factory or by my equipment presented during firmware update
I`ll eavaluate the coust and in case to be so expensive, I`ll send in garanty whaen i´ll be back to Portugal, but I´ll wil lost all this time by my trip and jobs without my drone, I wil be  frustrated and sad with DJI costumers treatment  
3-16 12:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nei_BR Posted at 3-16 12:41
I´m so sad in this aspect of DJI Product, I´m in trip and the local support inform that my case same in garanty I will need to pay a cost of maitenence, same as problem is a factory or by my equipment presented during firmware update
I`ll eavaluate the coust and in case to be so expensive, I`ll send in garanty whaen i´ll be back to Portugal, but I´ll wil lost all this time by my trip and jobs without my drone, I wil be  frustrated and sad with DJI costumers treatment

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Please feel free to contact our DJI Supports regarding this matter. You can use this link to get directed to the DJI Support page: https://support.dji.com/. We appreciate your patience.
3-17 01:50
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro and I purchased a DJI 4 Mini Pro which I brought for my international trip.
I live in Portugal and I'm on vacation in Brazil for 4 months where I was using my drone to make videos and in the future set up a channel on social media.

However, when updating my RC2, my drone lost connection and I can no longer pair.

I contacted the forum and made all possible configurations, but we were unsuccessful, so I sent the drone and control to local assistance.

I received contact stating that there would be no support and the repair cost is R$ 2,681.00

I would like to continue my trip and continue making my videos with a drone, but the cost charged to repair my drone while it is under warranty makes it unfeasible, and I will only return to Portugal in August and only there will I be able to send it for repair at no cost.

I declare here my dissatisfaction with the support of a global equipment, and considered number 1 in sales, I was preparing to purchase the Avata, but if I cannot find a solution to my problem, I will change brands and study other possibilities that I can travel with. and guarantee global support.

Follow the data from my drone and the CAS
3-25 16:33
Use props
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Brazil

please help me how to send this message to DJI Ombudsman

I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro and I purchased a DJI 4 Mini Pro which I brought for my international trip.
I live in Portugal and I'm on vacation in Brazil for 4 months where I was using my drone to make videos and in the future set up a channel on social media.

However, when updating my RC2, my drone lost connection and I can no longer pair.

I contacted the forum and made all possible configurations, but we were unsuccessful, so I sent the drone and control to local assistance.

I received contact stating that there would be no support and the repair cost is R$ 2,681.00

I would like to continue my trip and continue making my videos with a drone, but the cost charged to repair my drone while it is under warranty makes it unfeasible, and I will only return to Portugal in August and only there will I be able to send it for repair at no cost.

I declare here my dissatisfaction with the support of a global equipment, and considered number 1 in sales, I was preparing to purchase the Avata, but if I cannot find a solution to my problem, I will change brands and study other possibilities that I can travel with. and guarantee global support.

Follow the data from my drone and the CAS
3-25 16:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules