Magic 3 gamble drop in sport mode when it starts to move forward
183 6 2-25 19:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans19d70a98
lvl.1

United States

Mavic 3 with latest firmware in sport mode today. The gimble pitches down when I push the stick to move forward. The pitch wheel seems lost traction and can't pitch all the way up to 100%. The problem repeats several times in the flight. Video clip is available if needed. How to fix the problem?
2-25 19:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. May we see the video clip, please? You can upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and then paste the link here. Thank you.
2-25 19:43
Use props
fans19d70a98
lvl.1

United States

Hi Tony, I don't have YouTube or google drive. I can email it after downgrading the quality of the video.
2-25 22:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans19d70a98 Posted at 2-25 22:04
Hi Tony, I don't have YouTube or google drive. I can email it after downgrading the quality of the video.

Hi. Can you try uploading it to the folder in this link https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/8DFtepkFgNEDk7H? Thank you very much.
2-26 02:09
Use props
fans19d70a98
lvl.1

United States

Hello, when I drop the file to the folder above, it says "You don't have permission to upload file"
2-26 07:18
Use props
fans19d70a98
lvl.1

United States

Just emailed the video clip to your email address.
2-26 10:32
Use props
fans19d70a98
lvl.1

United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2-26 18:35
If you are going full speed forward in Sport mode, particularly directly into the wind, it is possible the gimbal is just running out of range of motion to compensate for the pitch of the aircraft.  I don't know the max pitch of a Mavic 3 gimbal, but if the maximum upward gimbal pitch is 35° & the aircraft is pitched 36° or more forward, then the camera is going to be below level.

Gimbal pitched down when starting to move forward. Also the wheel was not able to up the gimbal to 100%. The gimbal just keep pitching down when I tried to move the gimbal up.
2-26 22:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules