Samsung S24 Ultra + dji OM 6
2061 21 2-25 23:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
san4es
lvl.1
Russia

Hello! I see in the list of compatible DJI OM 6 devices Samsung S23 Ultra for shooting 60fps video. I recently got an S24 Ultra and in the Mimo app I don’t see the settings for 60fps, only 30fps is available.

Will 60fps be available in the near future? Will there be app updates?

2-25 23:35
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Greetings,
We hope this message finds you well.
We are reaching out to acknowledge the receipt of your recent inquiry concerning the current compatibility of the Samsung S23 and its support for 60fps video recording within our software ecosystem.
We understand the importance of ensuring that our DJI products and software maintain the highest level of compatibility with the latest smartphones and their features. At this time, we must confirm that 60fps video recording with the Samsung S24 is not yet supported.
Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Please be assured that your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation.
At DJI, we are continually striving to improve our customers' experience by enhancing compatibility and introducing new features. We are committed to providing updates and will keep our users informed on the progress.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
Warm regards,
2-26 03:27
Use props
san4es
lvl.1
Russia

We're really looking forward to 4k 60fps support for the S24 Ultra
3-4 02:57
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

san4es Posted at 3-4 02:57
We're really looking forward to 4k 60fps support for the S24 Ultra

We understand. Rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. Thank you for your support and understanding.
3-4 13:38
Use props
san4es
lvl.1
Russia

There was an update a week ago, but I didn't see 4K 60FPS on the S24 ULTRA.
3-26 06:58
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

san4es Posted at 3-26 06:58
There was an update a week ago, but I didn't see 4K 60FPS on the S24 ULTRA.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on the compatibility list. https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ity%20list%20EN.pdf
3-26 23:46
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Get an iPhone or iPad. It works on there at 60fps. Androids aren’t very good at doing 60fps.
4-4 01:45
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

USER001 Posted at 4-4 01:45
Get an iPhone or iPad. It works on there at 60fps. Androids aren’t very good at doing 60fps.

Hi, there.Thanks for your kind suggestion. It was very helpful.
4-5 18:53
Use props
san4es
lvl.1
Russia

USER001 Posted at 4-4 01:45
Get an iPhone or iPad. It works on there at 60fps. Androids aren’t very good at doing 60fps.

It's too late to buy an iPhone
4-9 12:28
Use props
san4es
lvl.1
Russia

Summer is coming
4-9 12:30
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

san4es Posted at 4-9 12:28
It's too late to buy an iPhone

What do you mean?
4-9 23:44
Use props
djiuser_KBRNkloHYz9o
New

Indonesia

Hi, I also use a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and after updating OM6 MIMO apps it often crashes and lags, so I have to force close MIMO apps and restart.
Hopefully the latest update will be able to solve this problem...
4-14 01:48
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_KBRNkloHYz9o Posted at 4-14 01:48
Hi, I also use a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and after updating OM6 MIMO apps it often crashes and lags, so I have to force close MIMO apps and restart.
Hopefully the latest update will be able to solve this problem...

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently, we can't solve the issue immediately due to many models that need testing. For urgent tasks, please use a mobile device model in the recommended list on the official website. We will provide your mobile phone model to the engineer for feedback and prioritize compatibility confirmation. However, this process takes time. If compatibility is confirmed, the model will be added to the mobile phone compatibility list. Please check the official website's "Mobile Phone Compatibility List" for updates in the future. Thanks for your understanding and support.
4-14 02:19
Use props
djiuser_fc27fOv35n9L
New

United States

When will dji mimo with 60fps work for galaxy s24 ultra. I use this for work and it's extremely frustrating that there is no update for that setting yet. Thanks
4-18 10:06
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fc27fOv35n9L Posted at 4-18 10:06
When will dji mimo with 60fps work for galaxy s24 ultra. I use this for work and it's extremely frustrating that there is no update for that setting yet. Thanks

Hello, there. Thanks for your interest and feedback. There are a large number of Android phone models and their system versions and openness to third-party services vary considerably. To ensure stability for video recording, shooting at a high frame rate is supported only for certain phone models. For detailed parameters, refer to the compatibility list on the official website.
https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ity%20list%20EN.pdf
We will continue updating the compatibility list. Thank you for your understanding.
4-18 20:04
Use props
djiuser_bBK2eFbxcCUJ
New

Hong Kong

No schedule for the latest phone update? What are you thinking Dji?
4-20 21:25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

C

djiuser_bBK2eFbxcCUJ Posted at 4-20 21:25
No schedule for the latest phone update? What are you thinking Dji?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Checking for compatibility requires time, and we are unable to give you a specific reply at the moment. If your mobile phone is confirmed to be compatible, we will add the model to the Mobile Phone Compatibility List. Please stay tuned to our official website for updates.
4-21 00:07
Use props
djiuser_K8WUe9v3eWPR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4186 ft

Bosnia and Herzegovina

I bought DJI OSMO MOBILE 6, I didn't know that my mobile phone s24 ultra is not supported, will there be an update soon?
4-21 00:55
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_K8WUe9v3eWPR Posted at 4-21 00:55
I bought DJI OSMO MOBILE 6, I didn't know that my mobile phone s24 ultra is not supported, will there be an update soon?

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. As your mobile phone’s dimensions and weight meet the gimbal’s hardware requirements, you can connect your mobile phone to a DJI device’s Bluetooth, and then use the mobile phone camera or a third-party camera app for gimbal stabilization when recording.
However, we have not tested your mobile phone software compatibility with DJI Mimo. When your mobile phone is being used with DJI Mimo, unknown issues may occur, such as freezing, crashing, and recording errors, which will affect your usage experience,

If you insist on using DJI Mimo, we recommend that you use your mobile phone camera for better quality operation.
Please rest assured. We will provide your mobile phone model to DJI engineers.
4-21 02:38
Use props
WindBurst
New

Belgium

Hello everybody,

I've read the comments and I'm hoping too for a solution soon for the S24 Ultra because I just acquired a Osmo mobile 6.

Have a good day
4-22 11:44
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

WindBurst Posted at 4-22 11:44
Hello everybody,

I've read the comments and I'm hoping too for a solution soon for the S24 Ultra because I just acquired a Osmo mobile 6.

Hi there. Could you please tell us the issues you encountered with? As DJI Wanda have suggested, Because your phone's dimensions and weight fulfill the gimbal's hardware criteria, you can link it to a DJI device over Bluetooth and then use the phone's camera or a third-party camera app to stabilize the gimbal while recording. However, we did not test your mobile phone's OS compatibility with DJI Mimo. When using your mobile phone with DJI Mimo, unforeseen issues, like as freezing, crashing, and recording mistakes, may occur, affecting your usage experience.

If you insist on utilizing DJI Mimo, we recommend that you use your mobile device's camera for better results. Please be assured. We will communicate it with our DJI engineers for any possibilities. Thanks in advance for your patience.
4-22 15:08
Use props
armyofrage
New

United States

I'm so glad I read all these comments I was about to buy the Osmo mobile 6. I have the S24 ultra and it seems everyone is having trouble getting 60 fps to work. I appreciate everyone's comments. I will shop around hopefully i find something.
yesterday 22:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules