422 13 2-26 02:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

HEllo,

Is it possible to increase the zoom level on M3E HighRes Grid ( as we can with H20T )?

Regards,

AR
2-26 02:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AR_AirPrecision. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2-26 22:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AR_AirPrecision. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have confirmed that due to camera hardware limitations, the M3E cannot achieve the same zoom level as the H20T.
3-3 22:48
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Belgium

Ok thank you for the feedback. My question was more : currently it's fixed zoom on M3E, can you change the zoom level when doing a High-Res grid? It doesn't need to be the same level as H20T.
3-4 00:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 3-4 00:13
Ok thank you for the feedback. My question was more : currently it's fixed zoom on M3E, can you change the zoom level when doing a High-Res grid? It doesn't need to be the same level as H20T.

Hi, AR_AirPrecision. Due to camera hardware limitations, the Mavic 3E cannot achieve the same zoom level as the H20T or even not that level while doing a High-Res grid.
3-10 19:31
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-10 19:31
Hi, AR_AirPrecision. Due to camera hardware limitations, the Mavic 3E cannot achieve the same zoom level as the H20T or even not that level while doing a High-Res grid.

Understood. My question is not regarding H20T : it is about changing the zoom level to add extra details when taking high res grid with M3E.
3-11 03:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 3-11 03:15
Understood. My question is not regarding H20T : it is about changing the zoom level to add extra details when taking high res grid with M3E.

Hi there. The M3E's High-Res Grid shooting function supports 7× zoom which cannot be changed.
3-13 05:58
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 05:58
Hi there. The M3E's High-Res Grid shooting function supports 7× zoom which cannot be changed.

Ok thx! No plan to allow higher zoom level using the Hybrid zoom?
3-13 06:01
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 3-13 06:01

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hybrid zoom is the same as saying digital crop right? I'm sure someone in the marketing department came up with this term. It rolls off the tongue easier than "cropping in on an image". So you can hybrid zoom past 7x all you want in post and achieve the same effect.
3-13 13:03
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Belgium

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-13 13:03
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hybrid zoom is the same as saying digital crop right? I'm sure someone in the marketing department came up with this term. It rolls off the tongue easier than "cropping in on an image". So you can hybrid zoom past 7x all you want in post and achieve the same effect.

lol indeed you are right :-)
3-14 03:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 3-13 06:01

Hi, AR_AirPrecision. There is currently no such plan as of this writing. In addition, the M3E's camera only supports digital zoom.
3-18 04:11
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 04:11
Hi, AR_AirPrecision. There is currently no such plan as of this writing. In addition, the M3E's camera only supports digital zoom.

Gamora, could you share any plans regarding the M3E? If by wild chance there are any plans I'm sure this list would be short. So it shouldn't take long to ask your co-workers and get this information for us. Thanks.
3-18 06:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-18 06:25
Gamora, could you share any plans regarding the M3E? If by wild chance there are any plans I'm sure this list would be short. So it shouldn't take long to ask your co-workers and get this information for us. Thanks.

Hello, Johnnokomis. We are sorry to inform you that there is no more information that can be found regarding future plans with M3E. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
3-21 03:19
Use props
sergiokampa
lvl.1

Brazil

I would also like it to have this zoom adjustment function in the HIGH-RES grid. It would be very useful.
4-11 13:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules