222 5 2-26 02:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17766 ft

Germany

Hello DJI Team,
I tried to configure the max. control speed of the gimbal tilt in the 'gain & expo tuning' menu. I configured different speeds in each sub-setting 'cine, normal and sport'. What I found out was, that only the speed/setting of the 'normal' tab was used, no matter which mode I selected to fly.
Did I do a mistake somewhere or is it a software-bug?
2-26 02:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please show us a sample video showing the tilt control on each mode for us to further check?
2-26 04:35
Use props
djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-26 04:35
Hi, djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please show us a sample video showing the tilt control on each mode for us to further check?

In the mean-time I could figure out, that this behavior is only in non-flight-mode. It seems, that the default-mode on ground is static set to 'normal' mode.
In-flight the behavior is as it should.
2-26 06:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u Posted at 2-26 06:10
In the mean-time I could figure out, that this behavior is only in non-flight-mode. It seems, that the default-mode on ground is static set to 'normal' mode.

Thank you for the reply, djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u. Let me confirm if this is normal. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
2-27 05:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u Posted at 2-26 06:10
In the mean-time I could figure out, that this behavior is only in non-flight-mode. It seems, that the default-mode on ground is static set to 'normal' mode.

Hi, djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u. Thank you for reaching out. Our relevant team confirmed that it is normal. when not taking off, the aircraft only responds to the parameters (including gimbal parameters) in normal mode. This is so that the aircraft can remain in the normal mode when it first takes off and enable the obstacle avoidance function by default, ensuring the safety of the aircraft when the user takes off the aircraft. Hope this helps.
2-28 19:56
Use props
djiuser_Aq9AII6ssw9u
lvl.1

Germany

Yes, thanks for finding out. So now I can understand this behaviour. It's fine for me
2-28 22:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules