253 1 2-26 10:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_63TofTvPxdq1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5515 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Recently purchased the 4 pro, less than 1 month ago, and today the drone seems to behaving strange whilst in flight.

Firstly, forward, backwards, left and right pop us an unavailable due to vision sensors? This was early afternoon, so plenty of light and sensors are clean. Then the aircraft seems to be pulling to the left when flying backwards, like the rear right prop really dips when manoeuvring straight back?

Returned home and checked for updates, all good.

Second attempt at flying, again, no vision sensors, and the switch between C N S makes no difference in speed and the aircraft seems really jerky when moving around. Flying forward in a straight line, the aircraft motors are making different noises, and the drone itself seems to slow and speed up without any change to the stick?

Also, when turning in fligt, the camera seems to drag, and the image on the controller jumps?

This has occured in the same flying spot where flights are error free!

Are there any obvious fixes for this?

Thanks in advance!

2-26 10:45
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. I truly and deeply apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Please allow me to provide these solutions that might help solve the reported issues. 

1. Ensure that the aircraft mode is normal, i.e., the GPS signal is strong and the aircraft is in non-ATTI mode.

2. Check whether the device drift or unsteady hovering is within the hovering accuracy range, which is shown in the specifications of the corresponding product on the DJI official website. Please provide a video to help make a determination.

3. Please try moving to a different location with a windless flight environment to test.

4. Check the propellers and the state of the motors. Check whether any motor rotates abnormally when the propellers are not mounted.

5. Confirm that there is no magnetic interference. It is recommended to place the aircraft on level ground for IMU calibration and compass calibration.

6. Check whether the control stick is being pushed. If the stick movement is offset, the remote controller should be calibrated. If the issue persists, please let me know, and I'll find further solutions to the problem. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 
2-26 13:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules