620 3 2-26 12:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
istvan.inotai1980gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6841 ft
Hungary

Hi all,
in the latest (Feb 2024) update I've read the option to disable the lower sensor, nevertheless I just don't find in the menu.
I had 2 times crash with my Air2 where I had issues to descend through the fog. So this option would be warmly welcome.
Any hints where to setup?
2-26 12:52
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

On the RC2, go into the main settings menu, scroll down to the bottom under the safety tab, click advanced safety settings, and scroll down to the bottom again, theres a blue switch labeled Vision Positioning and Obstacle Sensing . It's hidden a bit, likely for good reason A great feature for the use you mentioned, but I'd never use it close to the ground...
So:
Settings, Safety, Advanced Safety Settings, Vision Positioning and Obstacle Sensing
2-26 20:27
Use props
istvan.inotai1980gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6841 ft
Hungary

Many thanks!!
2-26 21:10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Please make sure your aircraft, remote controller already has the latest firmware. The omnidirectional obstacle avoidance feature including downward·obstacle avoidance on the Mini 4 Pro can now be disabled by turning off the Vision Positioning and Obstacle Sensing. Please refer to Manitobahunter's procedure. Please keep us posted if you are still experiencing an issue. Have a nice day.
2-26 21:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules