Does anyone encounter one or two randomly corrupted images?
284 7 2-26 14:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr-sharks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 671181 ft
Australia

This has only happened twice out of many many photos over a large span of time with the mini 3 pro, im just wondering how this occurs in the first place as i have no idea what im looking, and wondering if anyone has encountered these strange errors?
2-26 14:53
Use props
Mr-sharks
lvl.1
Australia

2-26 14:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Mr-sharks. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below and see if they help:
1.  If the aircraft has been in a collision or crash before, this is often caused by a hardware issue. We recommend sending the product back after basic troubleshooting.
2. Ensure that the aircraft has the latest version.
3.  Some poor-quality cards may result in a file writing failure or file damage. It is recommended to then replace the micro SD card or to format the micro SD card to see if the issue is fixed.
4. If it appears on all images, a possible reason is that there is an error with the camera itself.
Have a great day ahead.
2-26 20:48
Use props
Mr-sharks
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 20:48
Hi, Mr-sharks. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below and see if they help:
1.  If the aircraft has been in a collision or crash before, this is often caused by a hardware issue. We recommend sending the product back after basic troubleshooting.
2. Ensure that the aircraft has the latest version.

Yeah its a faulty SD card, none of my other photos have had this issue, it was one day i decided to use the one in my phone as i forgotten the one for the mini at home. i dont normally check the photos as i just dump them all in my onedrive folder for safe keeping, after going back and checking everything i discovered the 2 specific images that were corrupted. thanks for the help
2-26 22:06
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably a faulty SD card,  try internal storage to rule it out.  
2-27 00:12
Use props
DJIDronePete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14360 ft
United Kingdom

I occasionally get that on a DSLR camera - it'll be a corrupt memory card. Probably a small portion is not working. There are some future possibilities:
1. The SD card is clever and has figured out that there is a fault - that area might not be used again.
2. Every time that a photo or video is saved to that area the files will be corrupted.
Given the cost of memory cards it is probably worth getting a new one and consigning the existing one to either be used for testing (where you would not be bothered by file corruption) or the nearest bin.
2-27 04:28
Use props
EllinorWilliam
lvl.2

It could be either sensor defaults or faulty memory cards. Try updating the software or try using a different, high-quality SD card recommended by DJI for your Mini 3 Pro. make sure the card is formatted appropriately (exFAT for capacities exceeding 32GB). To fix your photos, you may use a photo repair software like Stellar or Repairit, these tools are fine and can repair your corrupt ones.
3-5 21:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mr-sharks Posted at 2-26 22:06
Yeah its a faulty SD card, none of my other photos have had this issue, it was one day i decided to use the one in my phone as i forgotten the one for the mini at home. i dont normally check the photos as i just dump them all in my onedrive folder for safe keeping, after going back and checking everything i discovered the 2 specific images that were corrupted. thanks for the help

You are most welcome. You can always reach us if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
3-5 23:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules