Help Needed: DJI Mini 4 Pro Multiple Error Codes
660 4 2-27 08:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nuno Jeronimo
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a DJI Mini 4 Pro and encountered several issues during my second flight. Here are the error codes and messages I received:

Sensor error. Restart aircraft (Code: 16100009;162004B)
Aircraft weights over 250g with current battery installed. Not compliant with EU regulations for CO labeled drones. Refer to user manual for more compliance
I didn't experience any problems during my previous flights, and I'm unsure why these errors occurred suddenly. Has anyone else encountered similar issues with their DJI Mini 4 Pro?

I'd appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve these errors. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Nuno Jerónimo
Imagem WhatsApp 2024-02-27 às 16.25.51_0e831817.jpg
2-27 08:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Nuno Jeronimo. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask if you experienced a hard landing on your first flight? Also, do you have the regular Intelligent Battery or the Intelligent Battery Plus? Please provide the firmware version of the RC and drone for us to further check. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2-27 16:10
Use props
Nuno Jeronimo
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-27 16:10
Hello, Nuno Jeronimo. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask if you experienced a hard landing on your first flight? Also, do you have the regular Intelligent Battery or the Intelligent Battery Plus? Please provide the firmware version of the RC and drone for us to further check. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hello,

I just replied in PM.

Thank you.
2-27 16:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nuno Jeronimo Posted at 2-27 16:43
Hello,

I just replied in PM.

Thank you, Nuno Jeronimo. We have replied via PM.
2-29 07:36
Use props
djiuser_9fLSPz4orutM
New

Lebanon

Hi,

I am having the same issues. I did my previous flights and didnt get any errors.
One day there was a firmware update, after I updated it, these errors started popping
I am also worried about the weight since it’s saying weights over 250g with regular batteries

3-26 10:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules