DJI mini 3 Pro : Full y désappointée
303 13 2-27 09:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ndubau
lvl.1
France

Good evening
I had a Mavic Pro for a long time; following its loss I ordered a mini 3 pro. received this morning and loaded; I knew how to start it, take off and guide it manually: but unable to find the known interfaces (waypoints, orbit, panorama, etc.)
I'm about to return it unless you give me a tutorial to find these facilities (and in French would be wonderful)
2-27 09:01
Use props
Firefly71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48769987 ft
Germany

The manual of the Mini 3 Pro in French can be downloaded here (see pages 20-27). Hope this helps.
2-27 10:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching out. You can also refer to the DJI Help Center or use the following link to be directed to the DJI Mini 3 Pro beginner's guide: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
2-27 20:30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also, waypoints only in hypelapse mode, not in normal mode.
2-27 22:29
Use props
ndubau
lvl.1
France

Thanks for your answers ! I  had  downloaded thé manual before receiving thé drone ; I am disappointed because with my  previous drone (mavic pro first generation)  theinterface offered the various choices on the screen ;  a friend told me it is easier with thé version including  the RC command vs the  RC-N1 I had bought ; so I ll turn it for exchange
2-28 09:08
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

ndubau Posted at 2-28 09:08
Thanks for your answers ! I  had  downloaded thé manual before receiving thé drone ; I am disappointed because with my  previous drone (mavic pro first generation)  theinterface offered the various choices on the screen ;  a friend told me it is easier with thé version including  the RC command vs the  RC-N1 I had bought ; so I ll turn it for exchange

Everything you listed is in the Drone and can be selected on the remote control screen.
What can't you do?
2-28 09:12
Use props
ndubau
lvl.1
France

Drone.Hunter Posted at 2-28 09:12
Everything you listed is in the Drone and can be selected on the remote control screen.
What can't you do?

The drone was turned back this afternoon. But to answer, once connected I couln't make these menus appearing (waypoint, orbit...etc)
2-28 09:34
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

ndubau Posted at 2-28 09:34
The drone was turned back this afternoon. But to answer, once connected I couln't make these menus appearing (waypoint, orbit...etc)

I think this is the right decision, if you do not understand the interface, it would be difficult for you to use all the capabilities of the drone.
2-28 10:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ndubau Posted at 2-28 09:08
Thanks for your answers ! I  had  downloaded thé manual before receiving thé drone ; I am disappointed because with my  previous drone (mavic pro first generation)  theinterface offered the various choices on the screen ;  a friend told me it is easier with thé version including  the RC command vs the  RC-N1 I had bought ; so I ll turn it for exchange

You are most welcome, ndubau. If you need any assistance on setting up your unit or any technical inquiries, feel free to contact us back. Thank you for your valued support.
2-29 02:43
Use props
ndubau
lvl.1
France

Serg SSA Posted at 2-28 10:10
I think this is the right decision, if you do not understand the interface, it would be difficult for you to use all the capabilities of the drone.

I just had the Dji assistance ; I was told « the mini 3 pro has no waypoints mode »
What I hope si to find the similar possibilitie I had on a Mavis 1 and t 2  : see a GPS view on which I could define points of flight before asking the drone to start
2-29 03:05
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

ndubau Posted at 2-29 03:05
I just had the Dji assistance ; I was told « the mini 3 pro has no waypoints mode »
What I hope si to find the similar possibilitie I had on a Mavis 1 and t 2  : see a GPS view on which I could define points of flight before asking the drone to start

You need to buy Mini 4 Pro
2-29 07:13
Use props
ndubau
lvl.1
France

I'm ready to put more money but don't want to have a new return to DJI ; are you sure that the Mini 4 will allow me to prepare my fly as I described to do with the Mavic Pro.
Thanks
2-29 08:07
Use props
ElleKN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

ndubau Posted at 2-29 08:07
I'm ready to put more money but don't want to have a new return to DJI ; are you sure that the Mini 4 will allow me to prepare my fly as I described to do with the Mavic Pro.
Thanks

Maybe you should just inform yourself before you buy something. - And informing means to read a lot, of course.
I am sure you will find the answers to your questions at the description of the drone.

Good luck
2-29 09:21
Use props
ndubau
lvl.1
France

But I inform myself ! And on the question I asked I don't find the reponse I hoped : have a GPS view on which I fix my points before lauching the drone.
All videos I find show the drone flying and the operator fixing points ! It's unuseful for me...
2-29 09:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules