164 4 2-27 15:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59406 ft
Colombia

Hello,
i Have a Mavic 2 Zoom. I didnt use it since more than a year. Nowm i, tried to use it but i cant connect the phone to the remote of the drone. The drone is connected to the remote but i cant conntect the phone to the drone. i tried different apps and different cables. I also cant update the drone with the phone, since the phone does not connect to the drone and the remote. I also tried different phones, but its always the same issue. i tried to update the drone with the DJI Assistant 2 but it does recognize the drone.

I really dont know, what to do anymore. Can anyone help ?
2-27 15:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Are you using the DJI Go 4 app? Are you getting an error from your screen when you launch the app?
2-27 19:59
Use props
djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7
lvl.1
Colombia

yes, im using the  DJI Go 4 app, no i dont get a error. Its just that the connect button is grey and i cant click it.
2-28 00:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7 Posted at 2-28 00:29
yes, im using the  DJI Go 4 app, no i dont get a error. Its just that the connect button is grey and i cant click it.

Hi. Will it be fine if you post a screenshot or a video? Thank you very much.
2-28 00:48
Use props
djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7
lvl.1
Colombia

The drone is connected to the remote but the link button in the app is not available. The phone is correctly connected with a cable to the remote.
Screenshot_20240229_150213.jpg
2-29 12:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules