Stuck in Global Protection
144 4 2-27 21:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carl G
New

Australia

Hi, I have a brand new Pocklet 3 - 2 months old. For some reason this message appears all the time. When I press Exit. 3 seconds later it re appears.

The gimbal is stuck, wont move on start up. I tries updating form ware and re calibrating fails.

carlg

carlg

bb

bb
2-27 21:07
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if it's on the latest firmware version? If not, we recommend you update the firmware to the latest one. Please also tell us if the product is undergoing continuous power cycles (the gimbal is powered on and off continuously within 3 seconds or powering on and off repeatedly within a short period of time). Due to the large thrust required for locking and unlocking the gimbal, continuous output in a short period of time may result in the inability to unlock or lock the gimbal tightly. It is recommended not to frequently power on or off the device. Please also tell us if the device has been stored below 0 degrees or if the current ambient temperature is below 0 degrees. When the ambient temperature drops below 0℃ or when the product is brought indoors from a 0℃ environment, the gimbal axis lock may become difficult to release. It is recommended to use the product within the operating temperature range to avoid such situations.
2-27 23:06
Use props
Carl G
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 23:06
Hi there, may I ask if it's on the latest firmware version? If not, we recommend you update the firmware to the latest one. Please also tell us if the product is undergoing continuous power cycles (the gimbal is powered on and off continuously within 3 seconds or powering on and off repeatedly within a short period of time). Due to the large thrust required for locking and unlocking the gimbal, continuous output in a short period of time may result in the inability to unlock or lock the gimbal tightly. It is recommended not to frequently power on or off the device. Please also tell us if the device has been stored below 0 degrees or if the current ambient temperature is below 0 degrees. When the ambient temperature drops below 0℃ or when the product is brought indoors from a 0℃ environment, the gimbal axis lock may become difficult to release. It is recommended to use the product within the operating temperature range to avoid such situations.

hi, Yes its the latest firmware, I updates yesterday after it got stuck. No powering on or off ..just the Gimbal Protect mode constantly popping up and the gimbal not moving .. im in Australia, temp is very normal summer temperature
2-28 12:25
Use props
Carl G
New

Australia

any feedback?
2-28 18:07
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Carl G, sorry for the late reponse. If the issue occurs 100% of the time, without being influenced by low temperatures or repeated powering on/off and cannot be resolved using the previously mentioned solutions, like updating the firmware. It is suggested to send the product back for further handling.

You could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back for further processing. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2-28 19:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules