dji goggles v1 compatibility with dji fpv
399 5 2-28 05:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mees VV
lvl.1

Netherlands

hi, I recently bought the dji fpv drone together with the motion controller and goggles v1 in one package, the seller said they were compatable but untill now I missed te feature to change between dji drone mode and vista. don't know if it should be compatible with the dji fpv anymore, anyone able to help me with this? or give any me any information on what happend with software. Thank you!
2-28 05:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mees VV. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI FPV Goggles are not compatible with DJI FPV. They are only compatible with DJI Digital FPV System/Vista Air Unit. Hope this helps.
2-28 18:12
Use props
Mees VV
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 18:12
Hi, Mees VV. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI FPV Goggles are not compatible with DJI FPV. They are only compatible with DJI Digital FPV System/Vista Air Unit. Hope this helps.

thank you for the info! what would be the best step for me to take? is there any way to make them work with the dji fpv drone? and what goggles are compatible with the dji fpv drone?
2-29 04:31
Use props
FPV Chile
lvl.1

Chile

Will DJI ever make a better battery for the FPV (my favorite DJI drone ever ) ?
3-2 05:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FPV Chile Posted at 3-2 05:36
Will DJI ever make a better battery for the FPV (my favorite DJI drone ever ) ?

Hi, FPV Chile. DJI has not yet announced any news about new FPV batteries but we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
3-3 03:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mees VV Posted at 2-29 04:31
thank you for the info! what would be the best step for me to take? is there any way to make them work with the dji fpv drone? and what goggles are compatible with the dji fpv drone?

You're most welcome, Mees VV. There is no way to make them work with the DJI FPV drone. The compatible goggles for the FPV drone are DJI Goggles Integra, DJI Goggles 2 and, DJI FPV Goggles V2.
3-4 04:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules