Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sinarahmani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1124633 ft
Iran

I bought Air3 2 weeks ago
But I am not satisfied
The video recording quality is low, where do you think the problem comes from? The vertical videos are very, very low quality .
----
I have a few questions, please answer!

1. Should I shoot in automatic or manual mode?

2. Which of these three would you recommend?

3. What video quality should I use to take a vertical image with quality? DLOG M - HLG - NORMAL

4. Which software would you recommend for video editing on the computer?

2-28 08:04
Use props
Jackvg83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 382073 ft
Netherlands

Hello there,
What do you notice in your videos? Blurry, or bad colors etc? From what i understand is, vertical video is 'only' 2,7K, but that should still be good. I always shoot in automatic mode and i am very happy with the quality as well with colours as in sharpness. (But i never tried vertical). If you do not colorgrade your footage afterwards, you should choose "Normal". DLOG M and HLG may seem bad, because they need editing afterwards. As for the editing software i use Adobe Premiere Pro, but thats offcourse a personal choice.
2-28 08:33
Use props
sinarahmani
lvl.1
Iran

Jackvg83 Posted at 2-28 08:33
Hello there,
What do you notice in your videos? Blurry, or bad colors etc? From what i understand is, vertical video is 'only' 2,7K, but that should still be good. I always shoot in automatic mode and i am very happy with the quality as well with colours as in sharpness. (But i never tried vertical). If you do not colorgrade your footage afterwards, you should choose "Normal". DLOG M and HLG may seem bad, because they need editing afterwards. As for the editing software i use Adobe Premiere Pro, but thats offcourse a personal choice.

There are few details in the movies
The resolution is very, very low
2-28 08:53
Use props
Jackvg83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 382073 ft
Netherlands

Just to be sure. Did you download these videos from the SD card or memory in the drone? Because on the remote or your phone, it also has low resolution files to preview the video's on your remote/phone. Somehow i once mistaken them too.
2-28 08:59
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

sinarahmani Posted at 2-28 08:53
There are few details in the movies
The resolution is very, very low

Show your video.
2-28 09:13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be useful to those who can help you if you'd post a video so they can take a look at it and make sound recommendations  
2-28 13:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for this inconvenience. Please upload the original video file via Google Drive so we can check the issue further. Make sure to upload the file that was generated on the SD card (unedited). Also, please confirm what resolution are you using when the issue occurs. Does the issue occur on all the resolutions? Please keep us posted.
2-28 20:16
Use props
sinarahmani
lvl.1
Iran

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-28 20:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for this inconvenience. Please upload the original video file via Google Drive so we can check the issue further. Make sure to upload the file that was generated on the SD card (unedited). Also, please confirm what resolution are you using when the issue occurs. Does the issue occur on all the resolutions? Please keep us posted.

Hello, thank you
Please send the Google Drive ID
It is taken with 2.7K quality
2-29 06:57
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

sinarahmani Posted at 2-29 06:57
Hello, thank you

I think what the DJI Admin was referring to was to put it on your Google Drive and then provide a link to the video.  You could also post it on Vimeo or YouTube and then post the link here.  
2-29 13:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sinarahmani Posted at 2-29 06:57
Hello, thank you

Hello there. Please attach the Google Drive link here so we can access the file that you have uploaded via Google Drive. We will wait for your response. Thank you.
3-1 03:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules