Italy

hello everyone
2-28 08:51
Use props
djiuser_IAaoYKN5Vi5m
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37320 ft
Italy

I have a DJI mini 4 drone and I'm leaving for Vietnam in a month. Has anyone flown to Vietnam? I read that to use your drone you need to request a civil aviation permit but the process is very complex and expensive. If I bring my drone can I have problems with the local authorities? thanks very much for the replies
2-28 08:56
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_IAaoYKN5Vi5m Posted at 2-28 08:56
I have a DJI mini 4 drone and I'm leaving for Vietnam in a month. Has anyone flown to Vietnam? I read that to use your drone you need to request a civil aviation permit but the process is very complex and expensive. If I bring my drone can I have problems with the local authorities? thanks very much for the replies

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. As relevant policies and regulations will be updated from time to time, please check local policies and regulations before flying. You could go to the following link for more information, https://fly-safe.dji.com/nfz/nfz ... Bobject%20Object%5D, thanks.
2-28 17:23
Use props
djiuser_IAaoYKN5Vi5m
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37320 ft
Italy

good morning, thanks for the reply. local rules require that you must obtain a permit, however this permit is also very expensive, as well as difficult to request. I would bring my drone respecting the flight rules established by DJI Safe, but I don't know if I would still run into problems if the local authorities were to stop me. especially at the airport I fear that my drone will be seized
3-1 03:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_IAaoYKN5Vi5m Posted at 3-1 03:47
good morning, thanks for the reply. local rules require that you must obtain a permit, however this permit is also very expensive, as well as difficult to request. I would bring my drone respecting the flight rules established by DJI Safe, but I don't know if I would still run into problems if the local authorities were to stop me. especially at the airport I fear that my drone will be seized

Hello. Thank you for your response. Kindly please coordinate with the local authorities about bringing your drone to the said country to avoid any issues when entering the country. They will surely provide you with accurate details on how to transport your unit in their country based on their own rules and regulations. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
3-3 04:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules