PACKAGE AMAZON DJI STORE NOT DELIVERED FRAUD CHARGE
149 4 2-28 22:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MQwPJkBBJBYG
lvl.1

United States

the package when i opened it had an emergency light  , there was no drone, i recieved the wrong item, i paid 759$ for the drone and i recieved the wrong package, ive lost time and money because i cant work thanks to the delivery error im a proud prime costumer , i spoke though the phone with amazon customer service, sent the email with the pictures_.
m the freight forwarder is a company that belongs to amazon , and obviously i used amazon prime delivery because i dont want any outsider company that doesnt go through amazon, i paid for my package because i always use amazon prime with the OFFICIAL DJI STORE

order 112-7267520-5480209
2-28 22:45
Use props
djiuser_MQwPJkBBJBYG
lvl.1

United States

2-28 22:46
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear about the experience you came across. In order to better to assist, may I know which dealer you purchased from? If it is convenient, you could provide a screenshot of the order details with the seller information to further check. Thanks. Looking forward to your reply!
2-28 23:10
Use props
FrankWadskierSports
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2-28 23:10
Hi there, sorry to hear about the experience you came across. In order to better to assist, may I know which dealer you purchased from? If it is convenient, you could provide a screenshot of the order details with the seller information to further check. Thanks. Looking forward to your reply!

still havnt recieved any type of response
2-29 10:51
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

FrankWadskierSports Posted at 2-29 10:51
still havnt recieved any type of response

Hi there, since this is not purchased from our DJI online store, we could not locate the record. As mentioned above, would you please provide a screenshot of the order details with the seller information to further check. Thanks.
2-29 17:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules