Storing jpg photos to Controller too?
207 5 2-29 04:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stephan Weber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 619222 ft
Germany

Hi, as usual I store all data on the drone's SD card. But recently I had a fly away , so I also lost the data from 3 locations visited before.

I wonder: Is there a way to have a setting to get e.g. at least all jpg photos by default also to the DJI controller (this has a SC card too)??

Greetings from Germany, Stephan

2-29 04:05
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Can be transferred to a phone.
But the best rule is to copy data at least once a day.
2-29 07:11
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 627300 ft

Slovakia

not sure how but my Mini 3 (non Pro) synced photos automatically already during flight to RC controllers SD card (also to phone with RC-N1) into folder DCIM/DJIalbum. Videos needed manual sync. But I sold it so cant check now how it worked. With Mini 4 nothing is syncing to RC2 controller, which is a bit unlucky in case of flyoff..
2-29 08:14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The control link does not have enough bandwidth to transfer the full-sized orignial image files while you are flying.
The only place that full-sized original images are saved is on the drone.
2-29 13:04
Use props
Stephan Weber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 619222 ft
Germany

Labroides Posted at 2-29 13:04
The control link does not have enough bandwidth to transfer the full-sized orignial image files while you are flying.
The only place that full-sized original images are saved is on the drone.

ok, thanks! Of course, I need the full jpg quality.
My DCIM folder is empty for the SD card in the controller.
3-1 03:22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Stephan. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that your drone flew away. Regretfully, you can only save Cache videos by default (if the “Cache video when recording) function is enabled) in the DJI RC's microSD card. We suggest downloading the files every flight to make sure you have a backup if such an incident happens again. In addition, we suggest to report a flyaway case via Flyaway Service. After successful registration, a DJI customer service agent will contact you and communicate with the service solution. If ever your drone has been found but is malfunctioning and requires repair, you can submit a repair application via Online Repair Request. Data analysis can also be requested to check what caused the issue (a fee might be applied depending on the warranty). If you need assistance creating a ticket, contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). Thank you for your continued support.
3-4 03:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules