Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jay_Z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11739275 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Hi,
I am trying to use a friends Mini (1 - original) with my DJI Fly App. The Mini 1 is not listed in the connection guide. But the compatibility list shows that it is compatible with teh Fly App and my iPhone 14 Pro and iPad Air 3. When I open the Fly app, the earliest Mini listed is the Mini 2.

How can I use this with my iPhone and/or iPad and my Fly app?

I will also pair this with my Mavic 3 controller (I think the RC231). Can this be done?

Can I get this working with the app and my controller to fly this Mini?

Thanks!
2-29 06:44
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As far as I know the ONLY controller that will work with the Mavic Mini (mini 1 ) is the type that was supplied with the drone.
Depending on whether or not the drone is FCC or CE spec then the controller model numbers are  MR1SS5 or MR1SD25 respectively.
NOTE the two models of controller ARE NOT interchangable.

I have no idea why the app wont work, I have just installed 1.12.8 and it work perfectly well with my Android and my mavic mini.

2-29 07:47
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only RC compatible with the Mini is the MR1SS5.

Source:

https://forum.phantomhelp.com/t/ ... tibility-chart/2897

Just scroll right to see the Mini.  
2-29 14:07
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-29 14:07
The only RC compatible with the Mini is the MR1SS5.

Source:

Don't forget about the CE spec controller ....  just incase the OP managed to buy a CE Mavic Mini.
2-29 15:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Kindly please try to uninstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and please download the version shown on the link below then check if the issue persists. In addition, please note that the DJI Mavic 3 controller (DJI RC-N1) is not compatible with the DJI Mavic Mini. The DJI Mavic Mini aircraft can only be controlled with its own remote controller (MR1SS5/MT1SD25). Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/products/mavic-mini
2-29 21:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules