HARD TIME CONNECTING MY DJI MIC 1 to MY SMARPHONE TECNO PHANTOM AC8
261 5 2-29 10:19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BAMBA
lvl.1

Senegal

Hello,

Need urgent help please. I have hard time connecting my DJI MIC 1 to my Smartphone Phantom AC8. Actually I have no sound when i record.

what can i do please
2-29 10:19
Use props
BAMBA
lvl.1

Senegal

Phantom is from TECNO
2-29 10:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, BAMBA. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask how did you connect the DJI Mic to your phone?
2-29 23:26
Use props
BAMBA
lvl.1

Senegal

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-29 23:26
HI, BAMBA. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask how did you connect the DJI Mic to your phone?

hello, Thanks for your diligent reply.

I actually plug the mobile phone adapter (android one ) into the Expansion port at the bottom of the receiver and connect with my phone. I have just check your compatibilty smartphones list and wonder if  it works with tecno Phantom model. please note, using the same procedure, it works well with my iphone 14. thanks
3-3 19:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BAMBA Posted at 3-3 19:00

I actually plug the mobile phone adapter (android one ) into the Expansion port at the bottom of the receiver and connect with my phone. I have just check your compatibilty smartphones list and wonder if  it works with tecno Phantom model. please note, using the same procedure, it works well with my iphone 14. thanks

Thank you for the reply, BAMBA. Let me check the compatibility of TECNO Phantom X (AC8) with DJI Mic. I'll get back to you once we confirm it.
3-5 04:22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BAMBA Posted at 3-3 19:00

I actually plug the mobile phone adapter (android one ) into the Expansion port at the bottom of the receiver and connect with my phone. I have just check your compatibilty smartphones list and wonder if  it works with tecno Phantom model. please note, using the same procedure, it works well with my iphone 14. thanks

Hello, BAMBA. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed.
3-26 04:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules