Sudden Mini-2 pairing issue
195 5 2-29 11:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohanP
lvl.1
Denmark

On Tuesday 27'th of February I was out flying the drone. Upon return to home the drone and controller was powered off. Then about 2 hours later I wanted to fly it again, but suddenly the controller and drone  was not able to pair. The yellow light at the bottom was flashing intensely. I then followed the suggested pairing advice given by the DJI Fly app about six times in total without success. I then wanted to power off both controller and drone, but only the controller would power off. The drone was able to react to the power down procedure (first short press and then long press) but still refused to actually power off the drone. In the end I had to remove the battery to power it off.

I have since tried pairing again several times without any luck, drone just keeps flashing the yellow light intensely.
The Mini-2 was bought 15'th of March 2021 and I have never had any issues with it.
I have tried to use different cables (even brand new ones) and different devices running the DJI Fly app, Iphone, Ipad Air and Android, but without any luck.

What to do?

2-29 11:25
Use props
JohanP
lvl.1
Denmark

-

------------
2-29 11:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JohanP. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide the firmware version of the drone and RC? Also, please provide a video of the operation showing the linking procedure for us to further check. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
3-1 00:26
Use props
JohanP
lvl.1
Denmark

4-8 23:27
Use props
JohanP
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 00:26
Hi, JohanP. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide the firmware version of the drone and RC? Also, please provide a video of the operation showing the linking procedure for us to further check. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hi, just want to give feedback on my case. DJI was very helpful and first tried to assist me in the pairing procedure, but we had no luck. As the drone was out of warranty, I was then offered a favorable repair service, because I'm a loyal customer who has also bought Mini 3 PRO and Mini 4 PRO. I'm very happy with the outcome of the issue,  DJI service/support is on another level. Thank you :-)
4-8 23:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JohanP Posted at 4-8 23:39
Hi, just want to give feedback on my case. DJI was very helpful and first tried to assist me in the pairing procedure, but we had no luck. As the drone was out of warranty, I was then offered a favorable repair service, because I'm a loyal customer who has also bought Mini 3 PRO and Mini 4 PRO. I'm very happy with the outcome of the issue,  DJI service/support is on another level. Thank you :-)

Hi, JohanP. Thank you for sharing your experience with the DJI service/support. We appreciate you taking the time to write positive feedback. DJI has always valued feedback from every DJI user, and we are committed to bringing a better user experience to our users. Should you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a safe fight always!
4-10 00:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules