Is the DJI Avada worth it?
246 5 2-29 13:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bright Flame
lvl.1
United States

Hello! I am just starting to make films and I'm wondering it the DJI avada is worth the money or should I buy a different drone.
2-29 13:07
Use props
PerlanSwed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1174157 ft
Sweden

Hi

The Avata is the fun to fly drone and now with nice price in most countries. But for film and photos would I recommend the Mini 4 Pro or the Air 3.

2-29 13:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bright Flame. It depends on your preferred specification. We suggest checking on the specs first of our drones for you to get the best drone to your liking. To compare our Consumer drones, you may visit this link: (https://www.dji.com/camera-drones?site=brandsite&from=nav). Hopefully, other pilots can provide you with their suggestions as well.
2-29 17:47
Use props
Fuxflight
lvl.1

Sweden

Depends on what you want to film. In my case I like the control I get from FPV filming. You can do stunts and filming in places that the Mini and Air can not do. There are many times you want the ability to get the FPV full hd in-drone precision while filming. There are things the Mini and Air can do that the Avata can not do, but atm I do not think its a big deal.
3-2 19:18
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

That depends on what it is you are trying to film. Standard camera moves like dolly, trucks etc go for mini or air series. Fluid movement shots require the avata.
3-3 00:50
Use props
Bright Flame
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for this advice, I will be taking all of it into consideration.
3-3 07:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules