Authorization expired after 2 days??
223 6 2-29 18:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptCrunch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10873 ft
United States

Well.... it was fun while it lasted lol!
But I may need a little guidance here. I thought my authorization was for a year. But my drone quit working after two days. And sure enough, when I checked my time range, it was for only 2 days. No clue how I managed to pull that one off. So now I'm wondering, is there a way to ask for an extension? Or do I just start over with a new authorization request?
Whatever I need to do, I promise I'll try not to screw it up the second time around.

2-29 18:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend you contact our team at flysafe@dji.com for further assistance. To learn more on how to unlock a Geo zone on your drone, you may visit the link below. Hope this helps.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
2-29 21:23
Use props
CaptCrunch
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the come back. Seems like you're saying just start over with a new request (and this time get the date range right). And that's what I was thinking. But I wanted to check first to see if there was a way to shortcut the process.
Thanks again.   
2-29 23:01
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

3 days is the standard un lock time for online requests or 24 hours for doing directly via the controller.
3-1 02:22
Use props
CaptCrunch
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-1 02:22
3 days is the standard un lock time for online requests or 24 hours for doing directly via the controller.

Well that's not good news. It's been taking me almost that long just to get through the request process. And this time it's not giving me a pass on step #5.  So it looks like I won't be able to fly in my yard anyway. This is frustrating to say the least.... but thanks for the info.
3-1 09:14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CaptCrunch Posted at 3-1 09:14
Well that's not good news. It's been taking me almost that long just to get through the request process. And this time it's not giving me a pass on step #5.  So it looks like I won't be able to fly in my yard anyway. This is frustrating to say the least.... but thanks for the info.

If you can get a year long dated paper work from ATC/FAA approving you to fly that area then you can request a year long unlock from DJI - Lots of details here - https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper
3-2 00:53
Use props
CaptCrunch
lvl.2
United States

Okay, thanks  :-)
3-2 07:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules