DJI Mini 4 Pro Connection problem
384 24 2-29 22:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675233 ft
Philippines

I have mini 4 pro and it keeps disconnecting to RC2 after a firnware update, once i turn on the rc2 and drone it will connect and few seconds disconnect, i keep repeating pairing but it still disconnecting, i go to the DJI Service Center here in the Philippines and they test it an they cant fix the problem after a month of waiting. My drone is still under warranty.
2-29 22:34
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

Here is the link of the video that the technician in the service center test the drone and rc2 pairing.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 4/view?usp=drivesdk
2-29 22:36
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

2-29 22:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Djan Fox. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide the firmware version of the drone and RC2?
3-1 00:21
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 00:21
Hi, Djan Fox. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide the firmware version of the drone and RC2?

3-1 00:25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your reply. Additionally, we understand that you have already reached out to a service center. Could you please provide us with more details? Is the device currently being serviced and, if so, which service center is handling it? We will pass this information along to our relevant team.
3-1 00:29
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 00:29
Thank you for your reply. Additionally, we understand that you have already reached out to a service center. Could you please provide us with more details? Is the device currently being serviced and, if so, which service center is handling it? We will pass this information along to our relevant team.

I left my drone in the service center for 1month but they cant fix it, they want me buy new drone, but my drone still under warranty, now i cant fly my drone coz im scared of what could happen if it disconnect to rc2, this is unfair that they want me to buy new dronw even if it is still on warranty, i waited 2 years to get mobey to buy this drone, to use it on my travel as a content creator on YouTube.
3-1 00:37
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

I dont have enough money to buy a new one
3-1 00:38
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 3-1 00:37
I left my drone in the service center for 1month but they cant fix it, they want me buy new drone, but my drone still under warranty, now i cant fly my drone coz im scared of what could happen if it disconnect to rc2, this is unfair that they want me to buy new dronw even if it is still on warranty, i waited 2 years to get mobey to buy this drone, to use it on my travel as a content creator on YouTube.

We understand your concern and try to help. Would you please provide us with some related details, like the case number, and the service center name to further follow? Thanks.
3-1 01:11
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 01:11
We understand your concern and try to help. Would you please provide us with some related details, like the case number, and the service center name to further follow? Thanks.

DJI Philippines Service Center, they said that only the DJI Main in Hongkong can fix the problem of my drone, they don't have tools and software to fix my drone regarding on the Short Range problem that drone keep on disconnecting to remote.
3-1 01:17
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 01:11

I try to make an online repair but when i go to UPS to send my drone they said the address must be also here in PH coz the address is in US.
CAS-15751490-L8R6N9
3-1 01:20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 3-1 01:20
I try to make an online repair but when i go to UPS to send my drone they said the address must be also here in PH coz the address is in US.
CAS-15751490-L8R6N9

Hello Djan Fox, thank you for your response. Upon checking, it seems that you have submitted a repair request on our US DJI website. However, we noticed that an incorrect case was created. No need to worry, we can assist you in cancelling the incorrect case.

Regarding your situation, you may send the device to the DJI Philippines service center. They will then forward the unit to our DJI Headquarters for further handling. We will also notify them to take care of your case.

3-1 01:41
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 01:41
Hello Djan Fox, thank you for your response. Upon checking, it seems that you have submitted a repair request on our US DJI website. However, we noticed that an incorrect case was created. No need to worry, we can assist you in cancelling the incorrect case.

Regarding your situation, you may send the device to the DJI Philippines service center. They will then forward the unit to our DJI Headquarters for further handling. We will also notify them to take care of your case.

Please please please
here is my details

3-1 02:17
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 01:41
Hello Djan Fox, thank you for your response. Upon checking, it seems that you have submitted a repair request on our US DJI website. However, we noticed that an incorrect case was created. No need to worry, we can assist you in cancelling the incorrect case.

I wait for the DJI Philippines Service Center to contact me before i get back and bring my drone, i need a confirmation coz i dont want again to wait for a month for nothing. Pleaseeee
3-1 02:41
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 3-1 02:17
Please please please
here is my details
John Aldwin Bagabagon

Thank you for providing your information. We have recorded it and will forward it to the appropriate party for further follow-up.

* To protect your privacy, we have removed your data from your comment.
3-1 03:05
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 03:05
Thank you for providing your information. We have recorded it and will forward it to the appropriate party for further follow-up.

* To protect your privacy, we have removed your data from your comment.

Thank you and much appreciated.
3-1 03:06
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 3-1 03:06

No worries. I will keep you update once we receive any updates.
3-1 03:35
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 3-1 03:06

Hi Djan Fox, here's an update from the service center. They will contact you and assist you accordingly. Kindly keep an eye on it. Thank you.
3-1 19:45
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 19:45
Hi Djan Fox, here's an update from the service center. They will contact you and assist you accordingly. Kindly keep an eye on it. Thank you.

Thank You so much, i'll wait for the service center to contact me
3-1 21:28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 3-1 21:28
Thank You so much, i'll wait for the service center to contact me

No problem. If you have any further question, please feel free to let us know.
3-1 22:42
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 22:42

Already drop off the drone nd remote to service center and they will ship to HK.
3-6 19:12
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 22:42

DJI Global Support notice my video/vlog about the
problem of my drone and the warranty
3-6 19:21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 3-6 19:12
Already drop off the drone nd remote to service center and they will ship to HK.

Sure. Glad to hear that. Once the damage assessment finished after the product received, the ASC will update you. Please keep an eye on the notification. If you need further assistance, please feel free to leave us messages. Thanks.
3-7 01:43
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-7 01:43
Sure. Glad to hear that. Once the damage assessment finished after the product received, the ASC will update you. Please keep an eye on the notification. If you need further assistance, please feel free to leave us messages. Thanks.

My drone is received and inspected on the DJI Service Center in HongKong, i was wondering why is there many broken parts? only DJI Philippines Service Center Open and Check my Drone that the only problem is Short Range or always disconnecting to remote, now too many broken parts, is it still cover by the warranty? Or DJI Philippines will cover the cost?
3-22 08:48
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Djan Fox Posted at 3-22 08:48
My drone is received and inspected on the DJI Service Center in HongKong, i was wondering why is there many broken parts? only DJI Philippines Service Center Open and Check my Drone that the only problem is Short Range or always disconnecting to remote, now too many broken parts, is it still cover by the warranty? Or DJI Philippines will cover the cost?[view_image]

Hi there, our DJI service center will conduct a comprehensive inspection of the device's performance and appearance to guarantee the highest standards of flight safety. Thank you for your understanding.
3-22 23:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules