Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WOW - DJI - Very impressed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stan1970
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105318 ft

United Kingdom

So I got a battery email for a free battery on the morning of 10th September and completed it first thing in the morning - Imagine my surprise when I arrived home today to find the battery already delivered.

I have to say I have been so impressed with the service I have had from DJI - My phantom standard arrived on the Friday instead of the Monday they said it would arrive by meaning I got to play with it the first weekend I got it.  I have now done 40 problem free flights.

And yes you guessed it - I plugged the battery in and the firmware updated straight from my iphone.

Well done DJI - you have really impressed me!
2015-9-11
Use props
HunterBrooks
lvl.4

United States

Yup, some stars align perfectly, while others explode into super novas.  Really glad it worked out for you.  I've had mine since the end of April, and I've had no issues.  

I fly pretty aggressively, and I did finally develop one small stress crack on one screw.  But it hasn't gotten any bigger, and there are no others.  So, just keep an eye out for that.  I haven't tried to fix it - I figure DJI will come out with a fix eventually.  Then I'll take it into my dealer.  But there's zero impact on performance.

I hope some of the fence walkers read your post to help offset way too many negative posts - some legit, some not.

Thanks for sharing ....
2015-9-11
Use props
info.mediagrafi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77359 ft

Canada

How do I get a free battery email?
2015-9-15
Use props
stvnvicbc
lvl.2

Canada

info.mediagrafi Posted at 2015-9-15 20:06

ditto here
2015-9-15
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

info.mediagrafi Posted at 2015-9-16 13:06

Yay. Free batteries. LOL
2015-9-15
Use props
Stan1970
lvl.3

United Kingdom

If you ordered a standard direct from Dji then you will get an email from them with a link if not you need to approach the dealer you bought your phantom standard from
2015-9-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for  positive news!
2015-9-15
Use props
Stan1970
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-9-16 08:51
Thanks for  positive news!

More than welcome.  Very happy with my purchase and was over the moon to get that email.   Based on a lot of the posts on here I thought I would be waiting for ages which I wouldn't have minded as it was free.  But the service on getting this to me exceeded my expectations    Thanks again
2015-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules