Impossible to unbind my mini 2 from my account (sold)
173 2 3-1 03:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_C4BTNWDZmWaq
New

Belgium

Hello Community
I have sold my mini 2 2 days ago (bought mini 4 Combo + remote), I read on DJI support before selliong that it was easy to unbound the mini 2  following this process.
Other people saif it is posisble to do it even without de drone.
None of these process has been working for us because I do not see the famous button to unlink.

Yesterday I went back to the buyer, hoping getting connected with my mobile with DJI fly app (still cofigured) and connect to the mini 2 live will offert this famous button.
Unfortunately DJY fly connected normaly to de drone mini 2, I can see the drone in DJI app normaly, when to the menu to follow procedure but once again NO button where it is supposed to be.
2024-03-01 11_54_52-Window.png 2024-03-01 12_04_42-Window.png

Finally we decided to install DJI fly on the buyer mobile, we had created an account for him with success, and tried to connect the drone top his app, successfully.
It seems he can use the drone BUT the problem remains as when he open DJI fly, his new account is well present on the left side, but on the mini 2 drone properties, this is still my DJI account that is referenced.

Maybe the problem seems that I maybe change my email address 1 year ago.
Aas what I can see on DJI Mini 4 screen is my previous email (a gmail email, still active) and the one on the mini 4 print screen here, is another one.
I though the "spamex" on was only used for the forums.

How can we solve this so he can have this mini 2 linked to his account, not mine ?
Possible to change to my Gmail email back for DJI team ?
Or DJI team can do this for me to allow him to be owner ?

Regard
Michel

3-1 03:10
Use props
djiuser_C4BTNWDZmWaq
New

Belgium

Resolved by chat support.
Very compliqued situation with account due to my fault and this support  guys was really amazing of patience and helped me a LOT.
3-1 04:51
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_C4BTNWDZmWaq Posted at 3-1 04:51
Resolved by chat support.
Very compliqued situation with account due to my fault and this support  guys was really amazing of patience and helped me a LOT.

Hi, there. We're sorry for the trouble that you had experienced. However, it's great to know that the problem has been rectified after contacting our support. Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns.
3-1 07:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules