activation problème
251 5 3-1 07:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stephane59
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46424 ft

France

hello, i have a dji Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and the drone won't activate , on the smart controller i have this message: activation failed contact dji support, It's been three days since the after-sales service made me try all kinds of manipulations, I'm told that they will contact me by email, I'm still waiting, disappointed with DJI
1000022207.jpg
1000022206.jpg
3-1 07:15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Stephane69. We're sorry to hear about your feedback and the inconvenience. May we confirm if this is a newly purchased product or received after the repair? Also, please follow our recommendations below for further checking:

> Try a different network if possible. Make sure the home network is working properly.
> Update the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller via  DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series)
> There may be a network delay. Please wait for a moment and try restarting.

Furthermore, I've sent you a message regarding this matter for further checking. I hope to hear from you soon.
3-1 10:10
Use props
stephane59
lvl.1

France

apparently the drone was declared lost, hence the problem with activation, I sent an email in order to be able to return the drone to its rightful owner
3-5 09:34
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

stephane59 Posted at 3-5 09:34
apparently the drone was declared lost, hence the problem with activation, I sent an email in order to be able to return the drone to its rightful owner

Hi. Thank you for providing the information. I will forward this to our relevant team for further assistance. Please keep an eye on your email for further updates on returning this device to its owner. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-5 13:58
Use props
stephane59
lvl.1

France

the police have no declaration of loss and without an official declaration of loss, given that I have the invoice the drone belongs to me by right
3-8 03:21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

stephane59 Posted at 3-8 03:21
the police have no declaration of loss and without an official declaration of loss, given that I have the invoice the drone belongs to me by right

Hi, there. We will give feedback to the team, please pay attention to email updates.
3-9 00:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules