206 5 3-1 09:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thomasvh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1253307 ft
Georgia

Hi there,

I am reaching out regarding an issue I've encountered with my DJI Mavic 3 Pro with a DJI RC Version 1.

The problem revolves around the "Gain & Expo Tuning" settings, which appear to be functioning correctly only in the "normal mode." When switching to either "sport mode" or "cine mode," the tuning behaves identically to the "normal mode," despite adjustments made.

I purchased the drone approximately eight months ago in the Netherlands. Here are the relevant software and firmware details:

- App Version: 1.12.8
- Aircraft Firmware: 01.01.0500
- RC Firmware: 01.03.1200

In my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I have undertaken the following steps:

- Re-installed the latest firmware using DJI Assistant
- Shut down both the drone and controller multiple times
- Calibrated the gimbal
- Re-paired the remote
- Cleared all data
- Reset all settings

Regrettably, none of these actions have yielded success. I am unsure of what further steps to take.

To assist in diagnosing the problem, I have recorded a video demonstrating the issue. Due to constraints, I could only capture the movement of the gimbal while the drone remained grounded within my apartment. I have uploaded the video to WeTransfer for your review. You can access it: https://we.tl/t-naa2kApinc

Warm regards,

Thomas
3-1 09:17
Use props
Thomasvh
lvl.1
Georgia

I'd like to include in my post that I'm unsure whether the other settings of Gain & Expo Tuning are affected or if the issue is confined solely to the gimbal's tilt speed. I intend to confirm this tomorrow after conducting a test flight.
3-1 09:49
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thomasvh Posted at 3-1 09:49
I'd like to include in my post that I'm unsure whether the other settings of Gain & Expo Tuning are affected or if the issue is confined solely to the gimbal's tilt speed. I intend to confirm this tomorrow after conducting a test flight.

Hi Thomasvh, thank you for reaching out. We forwarded the information to our engineer team to check. Once we get any results, we will keep you update. Thanks.
3-1 23:27
Use props
Thomasvh
lvl.1
Georgia

DJI Thor Posted at 3-1 23:27
Hi Thomasvh, thank you for reaching out. We forwarded the information to our engineer team to check. Once we get any results, we will keep you update. Thanks.

Hi Thor,

I'm pleased to report that during today's test flight, the "gain & expo tuning" settings functioned flawlessly across all flight modes and manoeuvres. While I intended to perform some fine-tuning with the drone grounded (rather than in flight), it appears this isn't feasible.

Thank you for your prompt response and assistance.
3-2 00:11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thomasvh Posted at 3-2 00:11
Hi Thor,

I'm pleased to report that during today's test flight, the "gain & expo tuning" settings functioned flawlessly across all flight modes and manoeuvres. While I intended to perform some fine-tuning with the drone grounded (rather than in flight), it appears this isn't feasible.

Thank you for your reply. I will also forward this message to our engineers and check accordingly.
3-2 04:53
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thomasvh Posted at 3-2 00:11
Hi Thor,

Hi there, sorry for the late response. After checking with our engineers, When not taking off, the aircraft only responds to the parameters (including gimbal parameters) in normal mode.

It is suggested you could try again after taking off. If the issue still persists, please provide a video showing the Gain & Expo details after the aircraft taking off for further checking. Thanks.
3-7 04:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules