A little bit of Farming
256 9 3-1 15:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisUK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1826421 ft
United Kingdom

While I've been tempted to upgrade to a Mini 3 or 4, I can't really justify it to myself based on how little I fly these days, but I'm still enjoying the Mini 2

The local farm have been good to me in allowing me to fly and film while they are at work, and this is a little compilation of their slurry spreading.

I wish I'd taken a view more shots though, with a few more angles, as I hadn't realised the music choice was as long as it was, so I ended up padding the end, although I suppose I could have just clipped the audio.

3-1 15:46
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always fascinating to see farming up close,    and the Mini 2 is still doing a fine job.
3-2 01:24
Use props
Dale 68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice little video, I can smell that from here I know what you mean about buying a upgrade, I've been tempted to press the "Buy Now" button on the Mini 4 pro, but like you I look back on how often I use my Mini 2.
3-2 03:45
Use props
ChrisUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yeah there have been a few times I'll look to see if the newer ones are discounted during a promotion, but from my perspective I don't think I'd get a whole lot extra considering I already have a drone, and have already filmed many areas I wanted to.
Plus, I'm less worried about damage to the drone I have as it's so old and served me well
In fact, I've just seen to the left I've apparently flown 1826421 ft which is enough to cover Lands End to Norwich - not bad for a 25 minute battery

Maybe I'll cave in when the DJI Mini Air 5 Pro comes out

3-2 04:13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely flown and filmed.  

Maybe consider upgrading when the Mini 5 Pro comes out.  
3-2 05:08
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice job
3-17 23:27
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Yeah, I have been very tempted to upgrade to a mini 4 pro, but I can't justify it.  I have 7 batteries right now and there really isn't anything wrong with the mini 2 at all.  I usually fly the mini 2 in open areas anyway, so I don't require any type of object detection.  And with the 4k camera I am happy with that.  Now to your video, it was a joy to watch.  The slurry I assume was something like seed or fertilizer mix?  It was an impressive video none the less.  I loved it and I encourage you to take just as great videos in the future and share them with us.  
3-18 04:14
Use props
Micro SC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2099377 ft

United States

Yeah, I totally love my Mini 2 as well, been putting it up in the air basically every day or whenever I have the chance.  (Also, it can fly just as fast as the newest Mini 4 Pro!) Still a VERY relevant drone if you ask me!
3-18 08:19
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1687385 ft
Estonia

We are already waiting for new farm videos
3-18 08:42
Use props
ChrisUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

> The slurry I assume was something like seed or fertilizer mix?

The farmer tells me it's cow waste and water, spread across the fields as its full of nutrients, just before planting the seeds for the next crop, which in this case is either wheat or maize (corn).
3-18 13:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules