After four months My air 2s just on once and didn’t on again till now
176 3 3-1 22:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SyNnwxUB8cOp
lvl.1

Nigeria

My air 2s was working fine but after keeping it for four months I took it out for flight, after several attempts to turn it on but didn’t on I kept trying till later it came on and after a few minutes it went off again and didn’t on again
3-1 22:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below:
1. Properly power on the aircraft. Press the Power Button for one second. Release for one second. Then, press it again for two seconds.
2. Check if there is any foreign matter in the battery compartment. If there is, clean the battery compartment and remount the battery.
3. Check if the metal connector outside the compartment and battery contact pins are misshapen or have poor contact. If so, we recommend adjusting them manually or wiping the pins with isopropyl alcohol. If they cannot be adjusted, we recommend submitting an “Online Repair Request” on the DJI official website.
4. Try directly charging the aircraft. Use another cable/charger/port.
5. If possible. try replacing the battery to confirm whether it's an issue with the battery or the drone.
I hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
3-2 00:10
Use props
djiuser_SyNnwxUB8cOp
lvl.1

Nigeria

DJI Tony Posted at 3-2 00:10
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below:
1. Properly power on the aircraft. Press the Power Button for one second. Release for one second. Then, press it again for two seconds.
2. Check if there is any foreign matter in the battery compartment. If there is, clean the battery compartment and remount the battery.

Thanks for the heads up I have tried everything you suggested but it’s still won’t on as expected
3-4 05:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_SyNnwxUB8cOp Posted at 3-4 05:14
Thanks for the heads up I have tried everything you suggested but it’s still won’t on as expected

Hi. If the issue persists after the above troubleshooting steps have been tried, please submit a request on the DJI official website to send the malfunctioning component back for repairs https://support.dji.com/. If the malfunctioning component cannot be determined, send the aircraft, battery, and charging device back. We appreciate your patience.
3-5 02:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules