Auto Stabilization not working | DJI OSMO 6
293 5 3-2 18:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smartkrish
lvl.1

India

I am having DJI OSMO 6 and S23 ultra, and finding an error on the DJI Mimo app as 'Motor Protected. Please resume'. In addition to the error also observed of 'Mode M' not working as the icons not displayed on status panel and 'Joy stick' is not responsive too.

I've gone through one of an ealier post https://forum.dji.com/thread-287778-1-1.html which been actioned as indicated and not got fixed.

Is there any way that i can recover the device?

3-2 18:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, if all the troubleshooting steps below cannot help, we recommend you send it back for further assistance.
1. Place the mobile phone in the magnetic phone clamp and check whether the gimbal is basically balanced.
* Hold the tilt motor with your right hand (to prevent tilt axis rotation) and use your left hand to adjust the mobile phone to Horizontal mode. Check whether the gimbal is basically balanced. If the gimbal is seriously imbalanced, we recommend balancing the gimbal before powering on it for use.
2. Rotate the three axes of the gimbal (tilt, pan and roll axes) while it is powered off. Check whether the gimbal is obviously obstructed or cannot rotate smoothly (different from the other two axes, the roll axis shows relatively larger rotation damping in the process of manually rotating the motor). If so, please send it back for inspection.
3. Calibrate the gimbal. If the issue persists after calibration, please send it back for inspection.
3-2 18:46
Use props
smartkrish
lvl.1

India

Which is exactly my feeler was because all DIY been exhausted. I am from India, and from Authorized Service Center list i am not able to find one. To be precise my location is Chennai, South India. Can you help in this regards?
3-2 18:49
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

smartkrish Posted at 3-2 18:49
Which is exactly my feeler was because all DIY been exhausted. I am from India, and from Authorized Service Center list i am not able to find one. To be precise my location is Chennai, South India. Can you help in this regards?

In order to better help you check the dealer information, please offer the Serial Number.
3-2 19:17
Use props
smartkrish
lvl.1

India

As i've indicated in my previous response there are no authorized dealer for Sales or Service not found for the entire country. I assume the list has not been refreshed, hence asked if there were any offline version? For evidence sharing the images below

The serial number of my device is "5W3VM22916200AL5"
3-2 19:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

smartkrish Posted at 3-2 19:27
As i've indicated in my previous response there are no authorized dealer for Sales or Service not found for the entire country. I assume the list has not been refreshed, hence asked if there were any offline version? For evidence sharing the images below

[view_image]

Hi there, I sent you a PM regarding this issue, you can take a look.
3-2 19:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules