Quick Transfer
325 18 3-2 18:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5400 ft
United States

Quick Transfer shuts down my home network and I can never connect to the drone or transfer files.
3-2 18:39
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please tell us the model of your drone? Is there any error message when you try to link via the QuickTransfer function?
3-2 18:48
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

Fly app is garbage

The DJI fly app is useless. Nothing connects or it interrupts the Wi-Fi network connection for all devices with the app loaded on it.  It attempts to changes the Wi-Fi password on the devices in my network.  What going on here.
3-2 18:56
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, we replied to your post here, you can take a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid3259128
3-2 18:59
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

Ron.hawkins Posted at 3-2 18:56
The DJI fly app is useless. Nothing connects or it interrupts the Wi-Fi network connection for all devices with the app loaded on it.  It attempts to changes the Wi-Fi password on the devices in my network.  What going on here.

You link isn’t working.  And I can’t find it on your FB page.
3-2 22:51
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

No errors, it ask me to hold the power button for two seconds, I do then it said device must be connected to another device. All other Bluetooth is turned off in the house.  The majority of the time I don’t even get that fare most of the time my iPad just says connect and nothing happens after that.
3-2 22:56
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

Brand new mini 4 Pro
3-2 22:58
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-2 18:48
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please tell us the model of your drone? Is there any error message when you try to link via the QuickTransfer function?

It does the same thing on two difrent I pad pros, my laptop and my phone,  nothing connects to it but the PC2 controller.
3-2 23:01
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

I have the DJI mini pro 4, it’s just doesn’t connect, some times I get a join network but nothing after that, even when I direct connect the drone to a pc I can not locate the video or picture files.  
3-3 00:50
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ron.hawkins Posted at 3-2 22:56
No errors, it ask me to hold the power button for two seconds, I do then it said device must be connected to another device. All other Bluetooth is turned off in the house.  The majority of the time I don’t even get that fare most of the time my iPad just says connect and nothing happens after that.

You mean your iPad cannot connect to the drone when you're trying to enable QuickTransfer, right? If there is a message saying another device is connected, you can try the following troubleshooting steps to see if it works.
1. Update the app to the latest version.
2. It is recommended that you enable the [Local Network] in the Settings of the DJI Fly app, or try to clear the app caches (Please note to back up the photos and videos).
3. Delete the network of the aircraft from the Wi-Fi list on your phone and then reconnect.

You may refer to the methods below to use QuickTransder. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
3-3 01:56
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

Ron.hawkins Posted at 3-3 00:50
I have the DJI mini pro 4, it’s just doesn’t connect, some times I get a join network but nothing after that, even when I direct connect the drone to a pc I can not locate the video or picture files.

I have done everything you have mentioned plus disconnect everything else in the house, I have deleted the app on multiple devices, made sure no other blue tooth devices our on then tried unloading and loading the app on multiple IPad and IPhones with the same result. The one time I did link on Bluetooth no files were visible.  When I doubled checked on the PC2 unit all the photos and videos where still on the drone.
3-3 02:18
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-3 01:56
You mean your iPad cannot connect to the drone when you're trying to enable QuickTransfer, right? If there is a message saying another device is connected, you can try the following troubleshooting steps to see if it works.
2. It is recommended that you enable the [Local Network] in the Settings of the DJI Fly app, or try to clear the app caches (Please note to back up the photos and videos).

This includes totally resetting my devices and clearing all past history and resetting network, the problem is in the drone.
3-3 02:30
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-3 01:56

The only thing I have not tried is a total reset of the drone,  is that possible, and how can I do that with out loosing my info, yes I know to take the SD card out. Is there a hard reset.
3-3 02:35
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

I pulled the SD card, reset the Drone, turned everything off reset the app, installed the SD card,  Restarted everything, was able to connect to the drone but no photo or videos showed up,  connected to PC2 videos and photos showing on SD card in drone.  
3-3 02:58
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

You’re five steps behind me. I have done and fallowed all directions, it only connects once out of every thirty tries, when it does connect no files are visible through the app my device and the drone.
3-3 03:07
Use props
Ron.hawkins
lvl.1
United States

I want to send this drone back and be issued a different one that works with your app, or give me a total refund to include the all extra batteries, I have 5, the extended care warranty.  I have over $1500.00 hundred in this and it’s not working.  To say I am not happy is a very huge understatement.
3-3 03:18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ron.hawkins Posted at 3-3 03:18
I want to send this drone back and be issued a different one that works with your app, or give me a total refund to include the all extra batteries, I have 5, the extended care warranty.  I have over $1500.00 hundred in this and it’s not working.  To say I am not happy is a very huge understatement.

Do you mean you got the drone connected to your iPad successfully, but cannot see any footage on the app? Could you please provide us with a screenshot or video showing the issue to check it further?
According to DJI After-Sales policy, you are eligible for our Return & Refund Service if you made purchases through DJI Official Online Store and meet either of the following conditions:
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
3-3 03:52
Use props
fansab76279b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Air 2S does not support Quick Transfer, when will it be implemented?
3-7 05:29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansab76279b Posted at 3-7 05:29
DJI Air 2S does not support Quick Transfer, when will it be implemented?

Hi there, DJI Air 2S does not support the QuickTransfer function as it was designed with a compact body while meeting heat dissipation requirements. As such, it cannot accommodate hardware required to support the QuickTransfer function. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.
3-7 06:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules