Date created.
428 20 3-3 09:19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DuRavary
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125135 ft
France

I have just been out to fly my Mini 3 Pro to record the floodwaters near by my house. All went well so I went inside and transferred the files from today onto a hard drive attached to my MacBook  as usual. All the photos and videos are perfect. There is however a problem as the date created and dated modified on both the SIM card and on the hard drive say (the word) tomorrow for the date. What's happening there? They would normally say today then change to the date format tomorrow.
3-3 09:19
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

3-3 09:22
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mayby because of 29 of feb this leap year ?
3-4 00:12
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

JJB* Posted at 3-4 00:12
Mayby because of 29 of feb this leap year ?

That’s all I can think of but if that’s the case the date will always be wrong from now on. I need to know how to reset the date, presumably it’s a problem with the drone’s software.
3-4 01:15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep,  I hd the same,   the leap day got skipped or rather on leap day the drone said it was the following day.
3-4 01:33
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DuRavary Posted at 3-4 01:15
That’s all I can think of but if that’s the case the date will always be wrong from now on. I need to know how to reset the date, presumably it’s a problem with the drone’s software.

Just connect RC to the internet, to do a date/time sync. (same when new out the box tp set date/time correct)

3-4 01:44
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

I’ve manually reset the date on the controller. I’m still no clearer to understanding why this happened.
3-4 03:32
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

JJB* Posted at 3-4 01:44
Just connect RC to the internet, to do a date/time sync. (same when new out the box tp set date/time correct)

It had been connected to the internet. I had to do a manual update.
3-4 03:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for bringing this out. I will forward this to the related team to check on this matter. I will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience.
3-5 00:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check whether the time display on the relevant device is correct, because the time information taken is from the mobile phone or DJI RC, and it also allows the user to confirm the flight record. If the issue persists after correcting the time in the device, please provide us with the operation screen recording, APP log, and aircraft flight control log. You can upload the files to Google Drive and then send us the link. Thank you for your patience.
3-10 05:33
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 05:33
Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check whether the time display on the relevant device is correct, because the time information taken is from the mobile phone or DJI RC, and it also allows the user to confirm the flight record. If the issue persists after correcting the time in the device, please provide us with the operation screen recording, APP log, and aircraft flight control log. You can upload the files to Google Drive and then send us the link. Thank you for your patience.

The time display on my DJI controller is now correct, I had to reset it manually. The questions are, why did it go wrong in the first place and was it to do with it being a leap year?
3-10 08:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DuRavary Posted at 3-10 08:24
The time display on my DJI controller is now correct, I had to reset it manually. The questions are, why did it go wrong in the first place and was it to do with it being a leap year?

Hi. Possibly, however, I'm also still waiting for their response for confirmation. I will keep you updated. Thank you.
3-11 02:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DuRavary Posted at 3-10 08:24
The time display on my DJI controller is now correct, I had to reset it manually. The questions are, why did it go wrong in the first place and was it to do with it being a leap year?

Thank you for patiently waiting. This anomaly is not directly related to the February leap year, but we will report this possibility mentioned by users to R&D for further confirmation. At present, there is a high probability that the time anomaly is caused by the device's provided time, such as a mobile phone or the remote controller.
3-12 03:27
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, it was because of the leap year.  Anyone that has a DJI RC controller needs to connect it online or manually reset the date and time after Feb 29th or their date will be 1 day ahead.

3-13 08:24
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

dji.blitzk Posted at 3-13 08:24
Yes, it was because of the leap year.  Anyone that has a DJI RC controller needs to connect it online or manually reset the date and time after Feb 29th or their date will be 1 day ahead.

Thanks for looking into this. I was sure that I would not have been the only person to have been affected by the date problem. Now I know that the DJI controller date can be adjusted manually it’s is no longer a problem. It was a surprise as the systems usually work so well.
3-13 14:20
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

DJI Tony Posted at 3-12 03:27
Thank you for patiently waiting. This anomaly is not directly related to the February leap year, but we will report this possibility mentioned by users to R&D for further confirmation. At present, there is a high probability that the time anomaly is caused by the device's provided time, such as a mobile phone or the remote controller.

It was then.
3-13 14:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I see other users are experiencing this. I'll send a follow-up to the development team for awareness. Thank you for your patience.
3-16 02:33
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 02:33
I see other users are experiencing this. I'll send a follow-up to the development team for awareness. Thank you for your patience.

Half a month has already passed, why is there no answer or recognition of the mistake?
3-16 02:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Serg SSA Posted at 3-16 02:58
Half a month has already passed, why is there no answer or recognition of the mistake?

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Based on the relevant team, there is a high probability that the time anomaly is caused by the device's provided time, such as a mobile phone. Thank you for your understanding.
3-17 01:30
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 01:30
Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Based on the relevant team, there is a high probability that the time anomaly is caused by the device's provided time, such as a mobile phone. Thank you for your understanding.

I wrote to you twice, I have an RC 2 remote control, what phone? What does your team say about the RC 2?
3-17 03:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Serg SSA Posted at 3-17 03:14
I wrote to you twice, I have an RC 2 remote control, what phone? What does your team say about the RC 2?

Sorry, I meant mobile phone and remote controller as mentioned in the reply 14#. The designated team is already handling the issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
3-18 00:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules