New to Forum and P3 - questions
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seanmotox250
lvl.1

United States

First question is, how to subscribe to threads on this style of forum?  How do I get notifications or reminders of replies?

Really enjoying my P3.  Crashed it second day due to not being aware of RTH with low battery.  Was literally landing it and it shot up into tree overhead.  Minor damage.  All better and flying again.  

Secondly, no GPS with no Cellular on iPads?  I don't get it.  I can find my iPads at home with find my iPhone, they must have GPS right?  But out in the field no GPS without cellular?

Thanks in advance.  Love the P3!!
2015-9-11
Use props
Phuglie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

You'll get a notification if you start a thread and someone (like me) click 'Reply'.

iPad use wireless if GPS is not available - outside you're not connect to so it cannot be found.
2015-9-11
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

this may be useful if new to p3

http://forum.dji.com/thread-27393-1-1.html
2015-9-11
Use props
ag0n
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

But the question of how to subscribe to a thread goes unanswered.  I too have looked for this.  I hate having to go through the entire list every time.  It is extremely time consuming.
2015-9-11
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

ag0n Posted at 2015-9-11 18:32
But the question of how to subscribe to a thread goes unanswered.  I too have looked for this.  I ha ...

i also put a thread on this. u cant subscribe to a thread. the best way is to use the "reply" button. this way when someone replies to your post you will get notified, however posts between others or replies between others in the same thread does not give you a reminder, it is the best you can do right now, hopefully soon we will be able to subscribe to a thread so we can get reminders when others post, but that can also be a nightmare in a thread where there are hundreds of posts!!
for example: i had to come back to this thread to see your post as u had not used the reply button, just as a general comment, which probably was ur intention anyways not necessarilly replying to me
2015-9-11
Use props
seanmotox250
lvl.1

United States

ag0n Posted at 2015-9-11 15:32
But the question of how to subscribe to a thread goes unanswered.  I too have looked for this.  I ha ...

Well that's pretty crappy then.  
2015-9-12
Use props
seanmotox250
lvl.1

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-11 15:44
i also put a thread on this. u cant subscribe to a thread. the best way is to use the "reply" butto ...

Ya this forum is pretty unconventional.
2015-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules