Can I purchase the glass-less lens hood separately?
168 6 3-4 16:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
5AM
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I have the DJI Osmo Action 4 and in need of the lens hood that does not have a protective cover. This lens hood initially comes with the camera. In other words, it is just something that threads on the camera's lens and offers no protection.
I searched the web but am unable to find this product. Can someone share where I might be able to obtain one? Picture attached below for reference.

Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 3.54.56 PM.png
3-4 16:07
Use props
5AM
lvl.1

United States

Followed up with customer support and this is unavailable for purchase at the moment
3-4 17:15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

5AM Posted at 3-4 17:15
Followed up with customer support and this is unavailable for purchase at the moment

Hi 5AM, thank you for reaching out. Sorry that the item is not available in our DJI online store. Since you mentioned you have contacted with our service support, you could please provide us the ticket number and we will help you to take care of it.
3-4 18:29
Use props
5AM
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-4 18:29
Hi 5AM, thank you for reaching out. Sorry that the item is not available in our DJI online store. Since you mentioned you have contacted with our service support, you could please provide us the ticket number and we will help you to take care of it.

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I spoke with a live agent (Jeanine) under technical support and I don't think a ticket number is immediately available. I can provide screenshots of our conversation if that helps.
3-4 18:44
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

5AM Posted at 3-4 18:44
Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I spoke with a live agent (Jeanine) under technical support and I don't think a ticket number is immediately available. I can provide screenshots of our conversation if that helps. [view_image]

Thank you for your sharing. We will forward to our relevant team and follow, thanks.
3-5 00:54
Use props
5AM
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-5 00:54
Thank you for your sharing. We will forward to our relevant team and follow, thanks.

Thanks! Looking forward to a response.
3-6 20:08
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

5AM Posted at 3-6 20:08
Thanks! Looking forward to a response.

No problem. Once the accessory is available, our relevant team will e-mail you. Thanks.
3-7 00:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules