DJI Mimo freezes on Pixel 6
257 10 3-4 16:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lostindark
lvl.1
United States

Super exited to got my DJI Action 4. However, when I downloaded DJI Mimo and try to use it on my Pixel 6, I found the UI often freezes and unable to operate.
When the open the app, the home page is unable to load and does not responsible for scroll.
Click any buttons (like the device button) take half a minute to response.

This is the first time I've seen an app laggy like this. I bet there must be some bugs somewhere. Please investigate and fix. Thanks.
3-4 16:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, lostindark. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what Android version you have? Also, what is the current version of the Mimo app installed?
3-4 19:19
Use props
fans0f88fa74
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 19:19
Hi, lostindark. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what Android version you have? Also, what is the current version of the Mimo app installed?

Android 14 with Feb 2024 security update.

The app version is 1.11.4 (227159)
3-4 22:33
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Pixel 6 should be supported. Have you turned on wifi, bluetooth and also celluar data?
Also close all open windows with the fast closing function.

Mimo do take a long time on my Huawei phone to start up, but it do work.
3-5 07:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans0f88fa74 Posted at 3-4 22:33
Android 14 with Feb 2024 security update.

The app version is 1.11.4 (227159)

Thank you for the reply. Test results show that the Pixel 6 with Android 14 system is compatible with the DJI Mimo app v1.10.4 and above. Please try to reinstall the software from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo). If the issue persists, please let us know. Please keep us posted.
3-6 07:49
Use props
fans0f88fa74
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 07:49
Thank you for the reply. Test results show that the Pxel 6 with Android 14 system is compatible with the DJI Mimo app v1.10.4 and above. Please try to reinstall the software from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo). If the issue persists, please let us know. Please keep us posted.

Tried to install again from the above link. Got the same result.
I'll attach a video showing this later today.
3-6 10:30
Use props
fans0f88fa74
lvl.1
United States

Video uploaded here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AktM1iVSpkI0srQwFZG2fKs0AL_22A?e=Pbjf1M
3-7 22:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans0f88fa74 Posted at 3-6 10:30
Tried to install again from the above link. Got the same result.
I'll attach a video showing this later today.

Thank you for the link, fans0f88fa74. We'll forward it to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted.
3-9 07:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans0f88fa74 Posted at 3-7 22:53
Video uploaded here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AktM1iVSpkI0srQwFZG2fKs0AL_22A?e=Pbjf1M

Hi, fans0f88fa74. Thank you for [patiently waiting. The current app has been updated to 1.11.8, please update to the latest version for testing, and if it still has the same issue, please provide the following details:

• Mimo App log (QR code)

• Phone's specific information

• Exact time when the issue occurred

Upload the App Log
To upload the app log, please perform as follows: Go to “Profile”, tap the Settings icon, select “DJI Support”, “Log Upload”, and enter the log upload interface. Then input the related information and tap “Submit”. “Uploading Log” will be shown in the app and the QR code will be generated after upload.
3-14 05:07
Use props
fans0f88fa74
lvl.1
United States

I can confirm that after updated to the new version, the issue is fixed! Thanks!
3-21 12:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans0f88fa74 Posted at 3-21 12:29
I can confirm that after updated to the new version, the issue is fixed! Thanks!

Hello there. Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue after updating the unit to the latest firmware version. We recommend updating every DJI product and the App to the latest firmware version to avoid unknown issues. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
3-21 22:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules