185 3 3-5 05:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leorex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223786 ft

South Africa

Hi
Is Obstacle avoidance sensor failure covered under DJI's Warranty? i recently crashed my air 3 with obstacle avoidance on.
3-5 05:34
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are sorry for what happened with the aircraft. Please be advised that if a crash incident occurs, we recommend sending the aircraft to our facility for a proper diagnosis. It is for us to ensure future flight performance and safety. Once our team receives the damaged product, it will undergo assessment and you will be informed if the product will be covered by warranty or if it will be a paid service. Kindly take note that, if the unit is within the standard warranty period, we can forward an investigation request, and data analysis can be applied to determine its cause. After that, an offer will be sent to you depending on the assessment results. Please refer to this link and it will direct you to an online form to create a repair case: https://repair.dji.com/repair. If you have difficulties filling out the form, you may contact our relevant team through this link: https://www.dji.com/support to help you with arranging/creating a case. I hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.
3-5 06:16
Use props
Leorex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223786 ft

South Africa

Thanks Diana
I have already sent the drone to DJI via the store I bought it from ( Africa Drone Kings ), hoping it arrives in China this week and can be analyzed. I did have obstacle avoidance on and it did appear to be working until it crashed. I think most off the damages was caused by the drop and landing head first. Here are some pictures.

20240228_134939.jpg
20240228_134935.jpg
3-5 06:33
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Leorex Posted at 3-5 06:33
Thanks Diana
I have already sent the drone to DJI via the store I bought it from ( Africa Drone Kings ), hoping it arrives in China this week and can be analyzed. I did have obstacle avoidance on and it did appear to be working until it crashed. I think most off the damages was caused by the drop and landing head first. Here are some pictures.

You're welcome. We appreciate you providing the update. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us here. Thank you, and have a great day!
3-5 13:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules