Issue with nikon z30
163 3 3-6 04:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
orzoma
New

Italy

Good morning everyone,
I recently purchased a DJI RS3 Min and a Nikon Z30 but I can't pair them via Bluetooth even though the Z30 is among the certified cameras.
When I try to connect them on the DJI the Z30 appears but it asks to confirm the pairing on the Nikon while I can't do anything on the camera display.
Do you have any ideas?
Thank you very much!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3-6 04:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, orzoma. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-8 00:14
Use props
orzoma
New

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 00:14
Hi, orzoma. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.

Thank you very much.
3-8 03:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

orzoma Posted at 3-8 03:31
Thank you very much.

Thank you for patiently waiting, orzoma. Please try the steps below:

1. Bluetooth remote control needs to be set up, as required:
Enter the Camera Settings Menu, select Wireless Remote Control (ML-L7) option and Connect Wireless Remote Control, then select Enable;
2. Please turn off all the devices around you that have been connected to the Nikon Z30 camera via Bluetooth;
3. Minimum requirements for Nikon Z30 camera firmware version: V1.00;
4. DJI RS 3 Mini is recommended to upgrade to the latest firmware: V01.02.00.00;
5. If you are still unable to connect the Bluetooth shutter, please record a full video of the connection operation.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
3-9 01:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules