Copy flight missions
247 4 3-6 14:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M1k3y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3235272 ft
United States

I am trying to transfer several flight plans from a DJI Smart Controller Enterprise to a DJI RC Plus as we just recvied a new M350 and will need the plans on both controllers. I originally selected all of the flight plans in the DJI Pilot 2 app and exported them as .kml's. Unfortunately this method requires me to create a new flight plan for each individual flight plan.  This is less than ideal as there are close to 200 flight plans and I would rather no go through and do that manually. I'm not sure if this is the correct folder, but I also tried copying the "This PC\Smart Controller\Internal shared storage\DJI\Mission"  folder on the original controller to the new one but that was unsucessfull. Any tips on mass transferring flight plans?
3-6 14:13
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Nnot sure if it could work for mass import : but you could try to mass upload via FlightHub and then download via Pilot2 "Cloud". Funny how people work differently, we don't store anything except the daily flights on our controllers. What are the advantages you find on having them all there? Do you backup/version control those somewhere else?
3-7 00:07
Use props
M1k3y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3235272 ft
United States

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 3-7 00:07
Nnot sure if it could work for mass import : but you could try to mass upload via FlightHub and then download via Pilot2 "Cloud". Funny how people work differently, we don't store anything except the daily flights on our controllers. What are the advantages you find on having them all there? Do you backup/version control those somewhere else?

Ill have to try that. I like having them all on the controller as I fly the same areas frequently. It just saves me a little bit of time setting up. All of our flights are based on .kml's that I have stored in a few places so they aren't difficult to replicate just a little bit of a hassle.
3-7 06:37
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13371775 ft
  • >>>
United States

M1k3y Posted at 3-7 06:37
Ill have to try that. I like having them all on the controller as I fly the same areas frequently. It just saves me a little bit of time setting up. All of our flights are based on .kml's that I have stored in a few places so they aren't difficult to replicate just a little bit of a hassle.

Yea the cloud option is probably the easiest way. Then you'll have all your flight plans on any device that your account is signed into. It's a shame that FlightHub 2 still doesn't support M300/M350 flight route editing on a PC though. I took have a bunch of routes saved on the RC. Ones that are used frequently I mark as a favorite so their easy to filter through when searching.
3-7 12:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, M1k3y. We'll keep you posted on this thread.
3-7 17:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules