Unlock request not working
128 4 3-6 17:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FirstMedic
lvl.2
United States

Required field (Time Range) is not available to fill in data. Trying to attach screen print (pdf format) to illustrate.

Online chat help is no help.

GeozoneUnlock.pdf

741.34 KB, Down times: 5

3-6 17:57
Use props
FirstMedic
lvl.2
United States

Sometimes it works, many times it doesn't.  What's the secret?
3-6 18:03
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please try to open it via a computer or another browser to see if it works? We also sent you a PM to check more details, please take a look.
3-6 18:15
Use props
FirstMedic
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-6 18:15
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please try to open it via a computer or another browser to see if it works? We also sent you a PM to check more details, please take a look.

I don't use a smart-phone for access, so have to use my computer to get authorizations and unlocking before I leave home or get away from a WiFi connection.  I did connect from my desktop using Firefox on Windows 10.  The screen-print shows the problem of the time span fields not showing.
3-7 08:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FirstMedic Posted at 3-7 08:38
I don't use a smart-phone for access, so have to use my computer to get authorizations and unlocking before I leave home or get away from a WiFi connection.  I did connect from my desktop using Firefox on Windows 10.  The screen-print shows the problem of the time span fields not showing.

Sorry that we are unable to reproduce this issue. Could you please test with another browser to see if it works? I also replied to your PM, you can take a look.
3-8 00:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules