New function: Automatic photo after X meters of flight
120 3 3-6 22:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HSHeinrich
lvl.1

Germany

Hello. I work in agriculture and own a DJI Mini 4 Pro. I use the drone to take pictures of my fields. A video is too inaccurate in terms of resolution, so I use photos. However, it is always difficult to take continuous manual photos that show all areas of the fields. Therefore, a suggestion for a new function: The drone automatically takes a camera picture every X meters flown, no matter in which direction it flies. Optionally, a focus adjustment can be made beforehand. A function like this would be very helpful to me and I'm sure to many other users who use the drone in a similar way. Perhaps it is possible to integrate such a function into future updates? Your drones benefit from useful functions and this function would certainly be a good incentive for many people who are thinking about buying one. Thank you very much for your feedback. Best regards.

3-6 22:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. You can also see if the Waypoints feature meets your needs. https://www.dji.com/ie/mini-4-pro/video
3-7 02:00
Use props
HSHeinrich
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-7 02:00
Hi there, we will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. You can also see if the Waypoints feature meets your needs. https://www.dji.com/ie/mini-4-pro/video

Hi. Unfortunately, this does not work with the waypoints or only with a huge effort. Thanks for the hint. Best regards.
3-8 09:56
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

HSHeinrich Posted at 3-8 09:56
Hi. Unfortunately, this does not work with the waypoints or only with a huge effort. Thanks for the hint. Best regards.

Hi, there. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Please be assured that your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
3-8 23:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules