DJI Terra - Height
258 5 3-7 05:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ina
lvl.1

Germany

Hello

I created a point cloud with DJI Terra using the data recorded from the Matrice 350 RTK drone. I set the ETRS89 / UTM 32N with the height DHHN2016 as the output coordinate system. However, the point cloud still has ellipsoidal heights.
What can I do to ensure that this is not the case or in which software can I transform the point cloud?

Thanks
3-7 05:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ina. Thank you for reaching out. Since DHHN2016 elevations are local elevations, Terra may not be able to convert them perfectly, so it is recommended to use GCP or Seven Parameter transformation.
3-11 18:48
Use props
Ina
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 18:48
Hi, Ina. Thank you for reaching out. Since DHHN2016 elevations are local elevations, Terra may not be able to convert them perfectly, so it is recommended to use GCP or Seven Parameter transformation.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I have already carried out an evaluation with GCP. Unfortunately, the generated point cloud is still not available with DHHN2016 heights. Instead, it shows a deviation of approx. 1.7m.
What could be the reason for this?
And what can I do to get the point cloud with DHHN2016 heights?

Thank you very much
3-15 02:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ina Posted at 3-15 02:34
Hello,

Thank you for the reply, Ina. Please allow me to check this with our relevant team. We'll keep you posted.
3-17 18:03
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hello,

Leave in WGS, then with QGIS raster calculator substract.

3-17 21:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello,

Hi, Ina. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please see the details below:

As shown in the screenshot above, enter the accuracy control and check the interface, then import GCP and select the corresponding coordinate system to convert the elevation through GCP.

Finally, you can use the quality report to determine whether the elevation has been successfully converted.
3-18 21:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules