Is there any software that checks the drone's sensors?
172 3 3-7 17:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thanducha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92815 ft
Vietnam

I am learning about replacing and repairing unmanned aircraft equipment. I wonder if there is any software that checks the drone's sensors.
And I would also like to ask where I can find the documents to be able to research more deeply about drones for self-repair. And is there any software useful for drone repair.
Thank you.

3-7 17:40
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello, this is Susan from DJI Support. Could you tell us your drone model? In addition, We don't recommend fixing the device on your own, since the damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not by official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty according to DJI After-Sales policy. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired.
3-8 00:36
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92815 ft
Vietnam

DJI Susan Posted at 3-8 00:36
Hello, this is Susan from DJI Support. Could you tell us your drone model? In addition, We don't recommend fixing the device on your own, since the damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not by official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty according to DJI After-Sales policy. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired.

I am using Dji mini 2se. Many times I want to find out for myself without caring about the warranty.
Where can I find documentation or software useful for repairs?
3-8 04:29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

thanducha Posted at 3-8 04:29
I am using Dji mini 2se. Many times I want to find out for myself without caring about the warranty.
Where can I find documentation or software useful for repairs?

Hi, there. We don't have documentation or software useful for repairs. For safety reasons, we do not recommend that customers repair themselves. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired.
3-8 23:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules