Timelapse videos are not playing on Samsung galaxy s23
226 11 3-8 00:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fros2T
lvl.1

Latvia

After december update to app, timelapse videos are not playing, tried different resolution's, times and they just simply are stuck on 1 sec.
Videos doesn't play on phone nor pc and i can't even edit them.
3-8 00:38
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fros2T. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, are these videos recorded using the DJI Mimo app?
3-8 01:03
Use props
Fros2T
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 01:03
Hi, Fros2T. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, are these videos recorded using the DJI Mimo app?

Yup, lately i'm getting updates for dji mimo app through galaxy store, but still this issue hasn't been fixed.
3-8 02:46
Use props
Fros2T
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 01:03

So can i get a response?
3-10 01:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fros2T Posted at 3-8 02:46
Yup, lately i'm getting updates for dji mimo app through galaxy store, but still this issue hasn't been fixed.

Hi, Fros2T. Thank you for the reply. Please provide us with a sample video for further checking. DJI Mimo can't be updated via Playstore/Galaxy store. Please make sure you have the official and updated DJI Mimo (v1.11.8) by downloading it from this link.

3-13 05:22
Use props
Fros2T
lvl.1

Latvia

A screenshot from galaxy store.
3-15 00:19
Use props
Fros2T
lvl.1

Latvia

Two videos of timelapse one with two points and one with fixated point.
Moving from left to right doesn't play like it should.
3-15 00:25
Use props
Fros2T
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 05:22
Hi, Fros2T. Thank you for the reply. Please provide us with a sample video for further checking. DJI Mimo can't be updated via Playstore/Galaxy store. Please make sure you have the official and updated DJI Mimo (v1.11.8) by downloading it from this https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo]link[/url].
[view_image]

Can i get response from you?
3-20 00:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fros2T Posted at 3-20 00:29

Thank you for the screenshot and videos, Fros2T. We will confirm this with our relevant team and will keep you posted.
3-21 21:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fros2T Posted at 3-20 00:29

Hi, Fros2T. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team suggested to download the app from the website as the current version of the Mimo App is v1.12.0. Once downloaded, please try to record a timelapse video again.  Please keep us posted.
3-22 02:24
Use props
Fros2T
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-22 02:24
Hi, Fros2T. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team suggested to download the app from the website as the current version of the Mimo App is v1.12.0. Once downloaded, please try to record a timelapse video again.  Please keep us posted.

Tried and same is happening.
3-24 09:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fros2T Posted at 3-24 09:04
Tried and same is happening.

Thank you for the update, Fros2T. Please provide a new video showing the issue. Please upload the original video (screen recording is not allowed) to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox. Please include as well a screenshot of the mobile device system version and a screenshot of the Mimo app version.
3-25 03:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules