RC Pro Flight Data Centre not showing all flights.
343 36 3-8 01:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Hi,
Did not find the RC Pro anywhere under Products, so >I put this under the Mini 3 Pro.
I recently got a new replacement RC Pro from the service department in Netherlands. Started it up and updated everything and also my new  Mini 3 Pro which also got replaced.
At this time all my previous flights in the Flight Data Centre showed up, even for my Mavic 2 Pro. I was very happy.
As the Log in was later over one months old, I logged out and then logged in again in order to fly. Went out and flew 2 batteries. Everything worked 100%. When I then checked the Flight Data Centre I only saw my 2 last flights. All the other flights was missing.
I then checket the code starting with  djiuser_dzfNL........... it seamd differet to the first time I checked it. So I went back and looked what it was in my Go 4 code for the Mavic 2 Pro and it was different. I changed it to the Go 4 code and it made now difference, the Flight Data Center still only showed the last 2 flights.
How can I or what should I do to get all flights back again on my RC Pro?
3-8 01:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to connect your DJI RC Pro to a network and please sync the flight records then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
3-8 02:26
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 02:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to connect your DJI RC Pro to a network and please sync the flight records then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.

Thanks for your quick reply.
I do not find where I should press to sync the flight records.
I start the RC Pro and I am logged in and connected to the internet. I then press Profile and then press Setting at the bottom of that page  and then press Sync Flight Data. I can here see that Auto-sync Flight Records are ON. But nothing more happens and the same 2 flights are still there, nothing more.
3-8 02:49
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Is there a way of knowing which code to use. Like I have 2 codes. One from the first time I used he RC Pro and then the code from my phone for the Mavic 2 Pro. I mean the codes that starts with djiuser_  and the 12 letters and numbers. I have used both codes and nothing brings back the flight logs. I only see the last 2 flights that I had. In the beginning when I received the new RC Pro I saw all flight records. How do I know which is the right code and is there another code somewhere hidden that I should use?

If I log out again and then log in, will I get a new code then? I will try this.
3-8 06:53
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

I have now logged out and then logged in again and got a new code and when I now look at the Flight Data Centre again there are no flights at all in it. I do not know what this code djiuser_ and the 12 digits and letter mean and how important it is the get the fights back.
3-8 07:14
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sorry, but I am still unable to get my flight logs back from DJI server on to my new RC Pro. I have read the manual and searched on the internet, but not found anything. Could someone please help me?
How do I download the flight data to a new RC Pro.
Thanks
Tony
3-8 23:50
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Kyalami, I do not have a smart controller of any sort and the following is based on my use of a phone.

Let's imagine you use two different DJI accounts and swap between them occasionally, call them account 1 and account 2.
A phone records logs irrespective of which account is used and also records logs when the app is logged out but, if you are logged into account 1, the app will ONLY show the logs flown whilst logged into account 1.
Similarily if you are logged into account 2 the app will show ONLY those logs flown whilst logged into account 2.
Neither account will show flights flown whilst logged out.
I do not remember what you can see whilst logged out but, whilst logged out, I think you do NOT see logs flown whilst logged in.

If you connect the device to a computer and look VIA the computer, you should see all the logs that have been recorded and or those 'downloaded via a sync' logs that have been replayed in the app.
I don't sync much, hence my low mileage, but I have a vague, and possibly erroneous recollection, that it may be necessary to replay downloaded logs before they become visible via the computer.

My sugestions would be,
1) look at the controller via a computer, or
2) instal the app on a phone and sync the phone, I reollect that you will need to, separately, log in to both accounts and sync their logs one account will not download logs that do not 'belong to it'.
If necessary replay the logs in the phone and them look at the phone via computer.
That I remember I have NOT synced, in either direction, logs for flights flown whilst logged out, so I do not know how the system will behave.
Neither suggestion is a perfect fit but.......

Actually, personally I would copy both the .txt and .DAT flight logs to computer BEFORE the smart controller has a chance to sync, that way you always have a copy of the logs readily available and under your control.
3-9 01:08
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-9 01:08
Hi Kyalami, I do not have a smart controller of any sort and the following is based on my use of a phone.

Let's imagine you use two different DJI accounts and swap between them occasionally, call them account 1 and account 2.

Hi Sean-bumle-bee,

Many thanks for your detailed reply.

I connected the RC Pro to my computer and only found a few flight records recorded. Those were the one I have flown with the new Mini 3 Pro that I got replaced.

I also only have one account which I am always using. However 99% of all uploaded flight logs here on the web site is from the Go 4 app from my phone using the RC 1b flying the Mavic 2 Pro. They did show up once on the RC Pro and when I logged out and then logged in again I order to be able to fly the Mini 3 Pro due to that the account is only active for one month, all flight logs on the RC Pro disappeared.

I can not even get the few flight logs that are stored as text file on the RC Pro back to view in the Flight Centre. I think this is different from using a phone which I hade with the Go 4 program for the Mavic 2 Pro

Is there a way to get back the flight logs that are uploaded to DJIs server and the and display them on the RC Pro?

I think I have to send this to DJI for an explanation and if it is possible.

Thanks
Tony
3-9 01:40
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-9 01:08
Hi Kyalami, I do not have a smart controller of any sort and the following is based on my use of a phone.

Hi again,
Just one short question.
To the best of my knowledge I think I only have one account that I log in to which is my user name and password. But every time I log out and then log in again I get a new sort of code that starts with djiuser_ plus 12 letters and numbers I do not know what is is called.
3-9 02:05
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With regards to the Fly logs vs the Go4 app logs, and again this is going by my experience with phones, I have the vague recollection of once and only once PERHAPS seeing  Go or Go4 logs in FLY but it's never been repeated and it may well be me misinterpreting what I was seeing.
I think your controller should always keep Go4 logs separate from FLY app logs.
As far as I know they are stored in different file 'trees' and I suspect the FLY and logs will have a PATH that starts in the
"Android./data/dji.go.v5" folder,
whereas the Go4 log PATH starts in the

"DJI/dji.go" folder.
Certainly, on a phone with a reasonably up to date phone FLY app, they are. (My Go4 app is ancient, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" lol.

With regards to the "code" you are seening, I have not seen anything like that recently but I suspect you are seeing a randomly generated "user name" rather than anything else.
If you take note here, peoples' names sometimes change to something similar to your  "djiuser +12 characters" and I think that stems from looking/posting via an Android and perhaps a IOS, device.
If correct, there is a way to 'fix' this 'problem so that your user name will always appear as  kyalami but I have forgotten how to do it.
One of the MOds told me long ago. It may be in the settings of your "profile" but wherever it was, 'fixing' it on one phone 'fixed it ' on my other phones too.
3-9 03:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 3-8 02:49
Thanks for your quick reply.
I do not find where I should press to sync the flight records.
I start the RC Pro and I am logged in and connected to the internet. I then press Profile and then press Setting at the bottom of that page  and then press Sync Flight Data. I can here see that Auto-sync Flight Records are ON. But nothing more happens and the same 2 flights are still there, nothing more.

Thank you for the information provided. We may need to coordinate this concern with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted soon. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-9 05:12
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-9 03:33
With regards to the Fly logs vs the Go4 app logs, and again this is going by my experience with phones, I have the vague recollection of once and only once PERHAPS seeing  Go or Go4 logs in FLY but it's never been repeated and it may well be me misinterpreting what I was seeing.
I think your controller should always keep Go4 logs separate from FLY app logs.
As far as I know they are stored in different file 'trees' and I suspect the FLY and logs will have a PATH that starts in the

Many thanks again for all your information. Much appreciated.

Yes, the Go 4 are on the phone only and all are still there and I have a copy of them on my computer  and the Fly is only on the RC Pro under Android, so they are not mixed anywhere.

I will try to see if I can change the profile to Kyalami and see how that works.

As this is a bit over my head, I have written to DJI support and see what they come up with, as this problem with all flight suddenly disappearing is very strange to me in particularly when they all was there first.

Thanks again Sean-bumble-bee.

When I get a reply from DJI that fixes this problem I will come back here and advice what to do, just in case someone else has a similar problem.

Thanks again for trying to help me.
3-9 05:18
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-9 05:12
Thank you for the information provided. We may need to coordinate this concern with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted soon. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi Paladin,

Thanks for your reply.

I have now written down all the details and sent an e-mail to your support about this as I am unable to get this to work. First all flight was there and the next time I logged in all was gone.

Kind regards
Tony
3-9 05:22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 3-9 05:18
Many thanks again for all your information. Much appreciated.

Yes, the Go 4 are on the phone only and all are still there and I have a copy of them on my computer  and the Fly is only on the RC Pro under Android, so they are not mixed anywhere.

try this and see what happens
3-9 05:44
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-9 05:44
try this ans see what happens
have a look at
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=287177
3-9 05:46
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

test 2222222222
3-9 05:55
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Test 3 that doesn't seem to have worked either though changing my name in FLY did change my name in Go4.
I wonder if it is cookies from here that is stopping my 'new' name appearing ?????

3-9 05:57
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-9 05:44
try this and see what happens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_bwWTBuEE

That looks easy. Definitely worth a try.
Did this and checked if any data comes up in the Flight Data Centre.
I had the RC on for a while to see if it would reload anything. Turned it off and on again, but unfortunately it is still empty.
Good try though.
Thanks again Sean-bumble-bee
3-9 06:03
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Daft question but ....... is it connected to your wifi ?
3-9 06:04
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-9 06:04
Daft question but ....... is it connected to your wifi ?

Yes absolutely. I have checked this to make sure. But important to know he he he....
3-9 06:08
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-9 05:57
Test 3 that doesn't seem to have worked either though changing my name in FLY did change my name in Go4.
I wonder if it is cookies from here that is stopping my 'new' name appearing ?????

Hi Sean-bumble-bee,

I have today played around with my problem and fond the following problem.

1. Under the Account and Device page name on the RC Pro my account name is spelt correctly.

2. However when under the Edit page I see my account name is spelt wrongly. This most likely the problem. Although I do not know why I first saw all all my flights and they they disappeared. I must have done this by mistake. Silly me.

My surname for the e-mail address was spelt with a j and not and l (L). l is a bit away from j on the keyboard, so I do not understand how I could make such a mistake.

So now my problem is to find how I change the wrongly spelt account name. I can only find how to delete the account and if I delete the account all things I have set will disappear.

Is there a trick to do this without loosing all settings? Or should I wait for DJI to come back ?

Cheers
Tony

3-10 03:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 3-9 05:22
Hi Paladin,

Thanks for your reply.

You are most welcome, Tony. Rest assured that we will respond to you on a timely manner once we received the update. We appreciate your patience.
3-10 03:50
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 3-10 03:06
Hi Sean-bumble-bee,

I have today played around with my problem and fond the following problem.

You will have to wait for DJI to come back to you about the incorrectly spelt name, sorry about that.

One thing I would suggest BEFORE you try changing the account name is BACK UP ALL YOU LOGS TO COMPUTER etc. and that includes Go4 logs and any Go logs.

If you end up deleting the old account and creating a new account you will probably not be able to access the OLD logs when using a new account, they would still be on your devices but 'invisible' to the new account. If they are backed up you know they are safe and you can use other ways to look at them on a computer.
3-10 03:52
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-10 03:52
You will have to wait for DJI to come back to you about the incorrectly spelt name, sorry about that.

One thing I would suggest BEFORE you try changing the account name is BACK UP ALL YOU LOGS TO COMPUTER etc. and that includes Go4 logs and any Go logs.

Hi Sean-bumble-bee,

Hurray hurray, I got it. Found this video on YouTube and it worked. I now have my flight logs back for the Mini 3 Pro, but not for the Mavic 2 Pro, but that I still have to learn as I have about 200 flights backed up on my phone.

Her is the link on how to do it:

3-10 04:01
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is Go4 installed on the RC ?
3-10 04:21
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-10 04:21
Is Go4 installed on the RC ?

The Go 4 app is on the cell phone and flight logs are on the cell phone, which I used to fly the Mavic 2 Pro with and the RC1B controller and also copied on to my computer.
3-10 04:25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you expecting the Go4 logs to appear on the RC ?
I doubt they will.
3-10 05:16
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-10 05:16
Are you expecting the Go4 logs to appear on the RC ?
I doubt they will.

I really do not know, but have asked DJI. Its not so important, but nice if they would.
The funny thing is that the RC Pro tells me how many total flights I have done with both drones, as well as the total distance in Km and total time and over 309 flights, but I have so far only 14 flights with the Mini 3 Pro. But there is no other details of the Mavic 2 Pro flights and dates etc. So I am quite happy with this information.
3-10 06:34
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Grand totals may well show up but I doubt app A will show logs of app B or C, except for the unexplained quirks we have both seen or think we saw.
3-10 08:15
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-10 08:15
Grand totals may well show up but I doubt app A will show logs of app B or C, except for the unexplained quirks we have both seen or think we saw.

Yes I agree with you. I will have to wait and see what DJI says about this. Not quire Shure everything that is displayed is correct. Waiting for their reply to  see what they say.Flight distane does not agree what it shows under my icon here.

RC Ptro flight records.png
3-10 08:59
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-10 05:16
Are you expecting the Go4 logs to appear on the RC ?
I doubt they will.

Hi Sean-bumble-bee and all others,
I have now received a reply from DJI and as you thought, they have confirmed that DJI FLY APP cannot view individual flight records of the DJI GO 4 app. However it shows to total flights, time and Km from the GO 4 and Fly app, so I am happy with this.
Cheers.
3-13 23:45
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 3-9 05:22
Hi Paladin,

Thanks for your reply.

Hello, Tony. Thank you for patiently waiting. Could you please provide us the RC Pro app log and the date and time when the issue occurred so we can check it further? Please keep us posted.
3-14 01:32
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 01:32
Hello, Tony. Thank you for patiently waiting. Could you please provide us the RC Pro app log and the date and time when the issue occurred so we can check it further? Please keep us posted.

Hi Paladin,

Everything is now sorted out. I got the RC Pro working and with all logs for the Mini 3 Pro. I had a spelling mistake in my surname that cased the problem.

I have also received a confirmation, that the flight logs for the Mini 3 Pro and RC Pro Fly app is not compatible with the logs from the Mavic 2 Pro and the GO 4 app program on my Samsung phone and the RC1B. I still have all Mavic 2 Pro logs  on my cell  phone and computer and all logs  for the Mini 3 Pro are on the RC Pro now.

Thank you for your kind assistance.
Tony
3-14 02:01
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 3-14 02:01
Hi Paladin,

Everything is now sorted out. I got the RC Pro working and with all logs for the Mini 3 Pro. I had a spelling mistake in my surname that cased the problem.

I would copy the mini 3  logs to your computer as well.
3-14 07:43
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 3-13 23:45
Hi Sean-bumble-bee and all others,
I have now received a reply from DJI and as you thought, they have confirmed that DJI FLY APP cannot view individual flight records of the DJI GO 4 app. However it shows to total flights, time and Km from the GO 4 and Fly app, so I am happy with this.
Cheers.

That's great.
3-14 07:44
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-14 07:43
I would copy the mini 3  logs to your computer as well.

Hi,
Yes, thanks for your tip. I certainly do this just to be 100% sure in case something happens to the log in the RC or the RC in itself faults. Good idea.
3-14 07:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 3-14 02:01
Hi Paladin,

Great! We're glad that you have managed to isolate this issue, Tony. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Happy flying always!
3-16 03:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules