Loading dynamic safety database error
226 3 3-8 02:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon Paynter
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I’ve bought a second hand Mavic 3T I updated the firm ware and got the above error - I gather I need to do the firmware update while the drone is connected to satellites for it to work - question I have is how can I re load my firmware as it is all up to date and I can’t find how to  re load the firmware  to get the database back on the drone  Amy one help ??
3-8 02:00
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please try to connect to another network/hotspot to see if it works?
3-8 03:23
Use props
Simon Paynter
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-8 03:23
Hi there, could you please try to connect to another network/hotspot to see if it works?

That made no difference  what I think I need to do is to reload the firmware  to the drone while it has satellite connection  but I don’t no how to reload the firmware as it says everything is up to date ans I can’t find an option to in install and re install
3-8 05:44
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Simon Paynter Posted at 3-8 05:44
That made no difference  what I think I need to do is to reload the firmware  to the drone while it has satellite connection  but I don’t no how to reload the firmware as it says everything is up to date ans I can’t find an option to in install and re install

May I confirm whether the error message you received is a database error or a firmware error? Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message?
3-9 00:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules