Multiple DJI Mic2 / interference
232 3 3-8 02:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
X4dow
New

United Kingdom

Hi,
I currently use a competitor's product similar to DJI Mic 2, while i understand that you can use multiple DJI Mic 2 in the same room,  how close can the receivers be?
I ask as i plan to connect 4 mics to 1 camera (with 4ch audio inputs), but my competitor product, the receivers need to be 20+Cm apart to not get interference.
Are 2 DJI Mic2 receivers able to be close to each others without interference?
3-8 02:24
Use props
Natural Sounds and Sights
lvl.3

Spain

That might very much depend on the camera. Some cameras are worse than others for generating local RF. Have used 2X DJI RX's into a 4-track audio recorder (Sound Devices) without issues.
3-8 03:34
Use props
X4dow
New

United Kingdom

Natural Sounds and Sights Posted at 3-8 03:34
That might very much depend on the camera. Some cameras are worse than others for generating local RF. Have used 2X DJI RX's into a 4-track audio recorder (Sound Devices) without issues.

My "R" brand interfere if placed closed to each others (disconnects 1 mic of each of the units),  even without a camera nearby. so that's good to hear.
3-8 04:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, X4dow. Thank you for reaching out. Please see the details below:
1. DJI Mic 2 can theoretically support up to 5 simultaneous uses in the same environment (same as the first generation) Sets cannot be mixed;
2. When using mixed sets, up to 3 sets are supported, The distance between TX and RX should not exceed 20 meters;
3. It is recommended to use multiple sets of DJI Mic 2 to distinguish the TX/RX numbers (by applying stickers, etc.) to ensure that the same set is used.
3-12 03:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules