Uploadinf flight records to dji from goggles Integra
670 1 3-8 12:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans40736568
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38215 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone had any success uploading flight records to dji after using the goggles integra and motion controller withtheir Mini 4 Pro. I followed the instructions and bound the Goggles and motion control to my Mini 4 pro and then had a successful flight just using the goggles and motion controller.

After the flight I connected the goggles integra to my MC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones series) and although it allows you download the flight records they are very large and in .DAT format not .txt. I tried to upload the .DAT files directly into the Airdata app but it will not accept them.

I anly want to load the flight records onto the dji servers so that I can access them in the usual way which is through the DJIFLY app but there does not seem any way to do it.

I have tried everything with no success, can anybody help please?
3-8 12:27
Use props
Stephen Cassidy
New

United Kingdom

It is now resolved. Once you have finished with the flight using the goggles integra and the motion 2 the flight records remain on the goggles. Once back home simply connect the goggles to the RC 2 controller using the small adaptor provided with the goggles then use the dji fly app on the controller as normal and either automatically or manually upload the records to dji.Leave it for a short while to complete the transfer as there is no indication that the transfer is taking place..view the records through dji fly on another device to check the transfer is complete.
3-9 01:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules